1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: Jackie O's 7th Anniversary Glass FT: Glassware, Beer, etc.

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Mississipping, Dec 13, 2012.

1. I'm a sucker for Jackie O's and their glassware, but will not be able to make it to the anniversary release this year. I'm looking for someone who's going who wouldn't mind picking up an extra for me. Last year, they were readily available and easy to come by, and I'm assuming they will be this year, too. I can offer various glassware, beer, or a monetary incentive (I pay for two; you keep one, I keep one, or the like). Whatever works best for you works best for me. If you're going to be there, please let me know!

2. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Champion (810) New York Dec 13, 2009

Once the OP is taken care of, I would like to piggy back on this offering glass, beer, or the other hookup mentioned for one of the new glasses.

Jnorton00 likes this.
  3. gpawned

gpawned Initiate (0) Illinois Jun 5, 2012

I live down the street from Jackie O's. Shoot me a message if you still need any Jackie O's swag and I'm sure we can work something out, should be plenty available at the brewery.

4. acurtis

acurtis Champion (755) New Jersey Sep 27, 2010

I was a little rough while cleaning my favorite glass the other day. I really need another one of these :(

[​IMG]

5. gpawned

gpawned Initiate (0) Illinois Jun 5, 2012

I'll stop by next week and see if they have any left but I haven't seen one in awhile. Maybe Art has some stashed in the basement.

edit: Sorry to hear about that.

acurtis likes this.
  6. acurtis

acurtis Champion (755) New Jersey Sep 27, 2010

Very kind of you, I appreciate it and not expecting any miracles.