1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: Jester King Glasses

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Breweriana Only)' started by cosmicevan, Apr 8, 2013.

1. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Champion (825) New York Dec 13, 2009

would love to get the one you see all over the place (tulip?) and the snifter from the 2nd anniversary party. hit me up...beer/glass/$/...?

cheers...

this one from the store:
    [​IMG]
    and this one
    [​IMG]

2. FUNKPhD

FUNKPhD Advocate (505) Texas Apr 13, 2010

Good luck on the 2nd Anniversary glass; I'm in TX and I can't find one. Also, I think the newer chalices have nicer gold leaf lettering on them, for what it's worth.

3. xpimptastikx

xpimptastikx Initiate (0) Texas Oct 8, 2008

FWIW, that's the glass from the grand opening 2 years ago. They sold an extra 100 or so glasses online right after the event because they actually ran out at the grand opening, but this was way before anyone cared about JK.
    I sent my extras away a long time ago to a friend.

The 2nd anniversary glass looks like this...
    [​IMG]

Nachos4two likes this.
  4. The first one you posted is available online at their Web store. Just be prepared, it takes a while for them to ship. I ordered mine mid March and just received an email on Friday saying they shipped.

5. WagonCircler

WagonCircler Savant (285) New York May 15, 2011

The grand opening snifter is awesome. Want

6. mhenson42

mhenson42 Advocate (605) Texas Nov 20, 2011

There's also the pints they used to make...

[​IMG]

7. Lutter

Lutter Advocate (650) Texas Jun 30, 2010

You can get a gift pack with 2 glasses and a tee for $25 here:

http://shop.jesterkingbrewery.com/collections/frontpage/products/holiday-gift-pack

or a glass alone for $7 here:

http://shop.jesterkingbrewery.com/collections/frontpage/products/jester-king-stemware

Good luck getting the snifters... they were really limited. I live in Austin and I don't have one! (it has been on a Saturday I had to work the last 2 years).

8. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Champion (825) New York Dec 13, 2009

thanks for all the info!

so i guess i'm iso the regular glass and ideally the other 2 snifters, but i'd be happy with a trade for the regular glass and either the 1st one or the 2nd one.

sounds like i'll need to find a glass trader on this one. i'm thinking of comparable glasses...one event only glass or no longer available limited glass and one you can get online...or 2 event only/limited/not available glasses and an online glass for all 3. if you want to do glass and beer or just beer or whatever...let me know. got some jester king bottles i'd like to pop and would love to have some #properglassware for the sampling!

9. evan i may know someone

cosmicevan likes this.
  10. jaIsPoAn

jaIsPoAn Savant (375) New York Aug 1, 2012

Just drink them out of plastic buddy:)