1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: Louisville BAs

Discussion in 'US - South' started by HopsMatt, Dec 4, 2012.

1. HopsMatt

HopsMatt Savant (470) Kentucky Dec 1, 2011

Anybody want to put together a Etre Gourmet order? Im willing to front the expense of the order if anyone wants to join in. Im tired of not having the bottles I want around here.

2. In Lexington...could spend about $75-100 if you need more fillers.

3. HopsMatt

Sounds solid. Ill see how this ends up. No takers the first time around a few months back. Maybe it will be different now.

4. What's the typical $ amount there for a full box?

5. phisigben

phisigben Savant (355) Kentucky Jan 8, 2009

Let me know if you have any room there are a couple bottles I would like to get

6. HopsMatt

Im not sure but I know shipping can be upwards of $80 and I am pretty sure its a 12 bottle shipper that they send.

7. HopsMatt

Sounds good. If youre in and want to say what you want that puts us two bottles closer.

Order List:
    -HopsMatt
    -bradfordjohnson
    -

8. phisigben

Yeah, just let me know how many more bottles we need for a full order. I have my eye on 2-6 bottles.

9. If you need someone to finish the order, let me know. I will ignore my good sense and spend some more money on beer. :)

tronto likes this.
  10. auroracrisis

auroracrisis Savant (360) Kentucky Oct 16, 2007

I'd be in for a few bottles. I've ordered there plenty of times, always had great experiences.

11. HopsMatt

I'll send them an email to confirm shipping estimates and bottles per box. I'm after the 3F seasons ;)

12. I might be interested.

13. HopsMatt

And I just remembered that I was looking for a reason to place an order. Whos still in?

14. phisigben

I am still in for a couple bottles

15. Same here. Message me if I can pick a couple of bottles out, por favor.

16. I would like to get in on this if its still a go.

17. HopsMatt

Sorry for letting this fall behind. I guess I got a little too antsy for this too close to the holidays. There is apparently more interest than I thought which is actually good.

18. fritts211

fritts211 Savant (285) Tennessee Feb 19, 2011

I'm a new Louisville BA implant, happy to throw a few dollars in for something if you are still interested in finding people. If not, I would love to meet some BA members at maybe Holy Grale or ATG.

adroberts01, Kristenagrady and tronto like this.