1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

ISO: Moose Drool, FT: Almost any PA beer

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by jifigz, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Looking to get my hands on some Moose Drool. I did a successful trade for it once before. I can ship almost any delectable PA beer you may want from just about any brewery. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find your request. Please get at me with whatever beer you want and we will see what we can make happen.

2. Like moose drool from big sky?

3. Yes sir....Moose Drool from Big Sky. I'll offer you any Troeg's, Victory, Stoudt's, Weyerbacher, or smaller breweries brews like Otto's etc....bottle for bottle.

4. I'm not sure what all you can get out there in Minnesota...I would also love to get my hands on some Surly Furious. I had that once from a friendly trader who threw it in as a bonus brew. Pretty good IPA. I'd like to check out other beers by that brewery as well.

5. Steasy66

Steasy66 Savant (370) Minnesota Feb 23, 2012

When does nugget nectar happen?

6. BorisKarloff

BorisKarloff Savant (325) Ohio Apr 29, 2013

7 months ago, unfortunately.

7. Steasy66

Steasy66 Savant (370) Minnesota Feb 23, 2012

8. Thecherryman

Thecherryman Initiate (0) Arizona Dec 8, 2010

can you get tired hands?

9. Yeah nugget nectar happens in the spring. And that seems to be the PA beer that EVERYONE wants to trade with.

10. Which brewery makes this Tired Hands beer? I'm unfamiliar with it but I should be able to track some down. If i find it can you supply the Moose Drool?

11. When Nugget Nectar comes back in I will be sure to keep in touch and send some your way. It is a delightful beer, as is most all of Troeg's offerings.

12. Yes, moose drool from Big Sky. Is there anything that you're interested in?

13. Tired Hands is the brewery. Best of luck OP.