1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: PtE FT: Virginia Beers, requests

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by Hanzo, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanzo

Hanzo Champion (955) Virginia Feb 27, 2012

I am new to trading and BA, but would absolutely love to try Pliney the Elder. As for what I can trade, that's the thing, I have access to tons of beers, but I am not sure what I could get that others can't. I was given a site to see what is exclusive to my area, and thus far it is anything from Legend and Williamsburg AleWerks.

But if you have a want list that you know only east coasters would have access to, I can try to hunt them down for trade.

(I am in Southeast VA)

Thanks.
  2. Hanzo

Update: I do have Nugget Nectar for trade, and I am also interested in Zombie Dust.

Thanks.
  3. Hanzo

Ok to update, I have some Hopslam for trade along with the aformentioned, and I am expanding my wants to offerings from Russian River and Three Floyds in general.

I am pretty sure I already have someone lined up for getting me PtE.
  4. slentz

slentz Savant (310) Pennsylvania Mar 20, 2010

If you have bitter valentine Im sure you can trade it for some PtE. That beer is awesome and better than PtY in my opinion. (at least the latest batch to hit philly)
  5. Hanzo

Haven't tried it yet, but the person I have that is wanting to trade is indeed interested in Bitter Valentine...that good eh?
  6. Agreed with slentz. I prefer Bitter Valentine over PTE for sure. Both awesome beers though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.