1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO Stuff from New Glarus FT Parabola + List

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by RMTWM, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMTWM

RMTWM Aficionado (185) New Jersey Jul 28, 2011

Looking to try some stuff from New Glarus. Looking for Raspberry Tart, Serendipity, Belgian Red, Thumbprint Enigma. Not sure what the price of these bottles are.

Looking to trade some Parabola, Terrapin, Founders, DFH 120, Boris the crusher, Dark intrigue etc.

let me know if im in the ballpark.

BM If interested.
  2. Ungertaker

Ungertaker Savant (460) Minnesota Apr 30, 2010

Rasp tart, Belgian red and serendipity are in the $10 range. The Enigma is about $10 for a four pack. The Belgian Red will be tougher to obtain since they haven't brewed it since October. Enigma was the fall thumbprint, so that may be a little more scarce than the current thumbprint. FYI: your offers are pretty much dead on with what should be expected. Cheers and good luck!
  3. RMTWM

Thanks for the info.
  4. I just traded MA locals for all the beers you mentioned + Apple Ale. Trading partner found all of them in stores last weekend, though he had the hardest time finding Enigma and Belgian Red.
  5. Bluecane

Bluecane Initiate (0) New York Dec 30, 2011

I would suggest you try their Thumbprint Barleywine if you can. For me, it stood out in a tasting of 20+ acclaimed beers. Not sure how easy it is to get, but I definitely dug it. Good luck!
  6. RMTWM

Thanks for the info blue cane. This one is closed.
  7. Last time I traded for this, the trader (accidently?) sent the reciept with the box. The beers can be bought at Wal-Mart for about $9.xx. Gave me a good laugh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.