1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Jester King

Discussion in 'US - Mid-Atlantic' started by corby112, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Which Jester King beers have been distributed to the Philadelphia area?

2. I've seen Le Petit Prince, Commercial Suicide, and Noble King in 25 oz bottles.

corby112 likes this.
  3. Abes in Bethlehem (not exactly philly) has noble king and petit prince, capone's in plymouth meeting has noble king and wytchmaker. Was at each place about a week ago.

corby112 likes this.
  4. fdig23

fdig23 Savant (355) Pennsylvania Mar 15, 2012

In addition to the ones mentioned I've seen Funk Metal, Buddha's Brew, and Das Wunderkind at Beer Heaven within the past month.

corby112 likes this.
  5. funk metal and buddha's brew were part of a variety pack that bella vista got. 9 cases and 2 in each case, so only 18 bottles of each hit the area. i've seen some "post-infection" farmhouse black metal around. if you're looking for stuff, my brother lives in texas so he sends me a lot of stuff that doesn't make it up here

corby112 likes this.
  6. Thanks to everyone who posted info in this thread. I've only seen Petit Prince and Noble King so I was wondering what else made it's way up here.

7. beerheaven still had some buddha's brew last I saw

8. Passed on funk metal and Buddhas brew at beer heaven a few weeks back, nearly 30 bucks each IIRC.

9. joeebbs

joeebbs Savant (360) Pennsylvania Apr 29, 2009

Couple of places I frequent discount the Jester Kings often. They're not fast movers.