1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

KBS Rationing Question

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by nas4atu, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ESeab

ESeab Advocate (505) New Jersey Jan 3, 2013

Thanks. Now that it is gone I still want to know the store because, well, they carry good beer :). If not, I understand. Im in Atlantic County, I'll let you know the good spots down here
  2. DHS1029

DHS1029 Savant (315) Illinois Feb 14, 2013

Just got home with my KBS after I almost gave up looking for it :). Bought it at a store that I have never even shopped at before but the manager did me a solid and held the bottle for me all day. Only had to pay $6.29 and didn't need to take part in a gimmick like having to buy a separate 4 or 6 pack first. This place just definitely earned my respect and my future business.
  3. bobhits

bobhits Savant (455) Kentucky Oct 31, 2006

And how many of these are on the shelves now? That's the problem there aren't great bourbon barrel beers on shelves most of the time, so they are ALL big deal releases.
  4. CW peruvian morning is still on shelves, and bcbs can be found at plenty of places. but, while this is my first year with kbs (but not my first year with other of those beers), i thus far greatly prefer kbs.
  5. DCgolfpro

DCgolfpro Savant (440) Maryland Oct 26, 2011

Not sure what traffic is like for you, but driving thru the District of Columbia and trying to find parking is not as much fun as I'd like to have. Unfortunately I live in a very beer deprived county, and a state that doesn't carry founders.
  6. cpjtr9559

cpjtr9559 Initiate (0) New York Nov 30, 2007

Saratoga