1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Kiwi Bottleshops

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by hopswiller, Apr 26, 2012.

1. hopswiller

hopswiller Member

Can anyone recommend a good bottleshop in Auckland to pick up some kiwi craft beer?
    I know a few people going over soon and want to get my hands on some of the beers not available in Oz.
  2. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Member

I'd order through Regional Wines in Wellington www.regionalwines.co.nz or The Beer Store in Hamilton www.beerstore.co.nz and have it sent to the hotel in Auckland a couple of days before your arrival.

If your friends are into wine apparently there are some good wineries in Auckland itself.
  3. dgilks

dgilks Member

Have to agree with MrKennedy. Regional Wines is great and The Beer Store provided an effective shipping service when I was in NZ.
  4. mulder1010

mulder1010 Aficionado

You can order off of Hashigo Zake and have delivered to Auckland.
    beerstore.co.nz is excellent. They will hold orders for a specific shipping date and generally 1 day shipping from Hamilton to Auckland. $9 dollar NZD shipping on the North Island is solid.
  5. hopswiller

hopswiller Member

Cheers for the suggestions, now here's hoping I can get my hands on some Liberty C!tra
  6. mulder1010

mulder1010 Aficionado

patience as it is out of stock currently at Zake and beer shop.
    Liberty brewer said more in bottles in June.
    if your friends are in Wellington just get a growler