1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Kopi and BA old numbskull

Discussion in 'Beer Trading General / Help' started by Shoo65, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Shoo65

Shoo65 Member

Saw a thread got deleted, but does anyone know what bottle counts were? etc?... I've got 2 BCBCS I ouldnt mind trading but with some of the posts I've been seeing this seems like a super long shot. Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers
  2. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Member

You better take your harpoon bro. See, here is how it works - Cali holds a release hostage, then Midwest pays back by holding a release hostage, which pisses Cali off so they hold another release hostage and by God the Midwest won't stand for that so they hold another release hostage. Rinse and repeat like every month. Enter into that arguments about goandpickitupformebro and pay for my gas and McDonalds bro and yeah but how many fucking plates bro and you are up to speed. Oh, don't forget shelf whales and how far RRiver is from civilization.

Then add some nonsense from me about flavored bananas and Natalie Portman's ass.....plus a DICK MOVE here and there. Levi will point out while she doesn't trade she has an opinion on anything to do with trading. And breakingbad will threaten to whip somebody.

At the end of the day drink the BCBCS and lament the fact kopi luwak may be better, but then again it might not.

Sorry, what was the question again?
    Dagsy, SpeedwayJim, AJDePaul and 43 others like this.
  3. Shoo65

Shoo65 Member

It all makes sense now.
    MordorMongo likes this.
  4. OneBeertoRTA

OneBeertoRTA Member

I was only able to get four mules to come with me from the local Home Depot so I'm not sure if a Coffee BCS will do it, but a Cherry Rye will...
    Hopsiam14 likes this.
  5. evilc

evilc Member

I traded the pair for a Bramble, Coffee, and 2 KBS. Dead even trade $ wise. You should be able to land it, throw in a Hoplsam or 2.
  6. kscaldef

kscaldef Member

Don't forget the portlanders saying "fuck you guys" to both Cali and the Midwest and refusing to trade with anyone
    Dagsy, LoPo87, SubpoenaDeuces and 8 others like this.
  7. Shoo65

Shoo65 Member

Thanks man, just posted something and it should get done (hopefully)
    MordorMongo likes this.
  8. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Member

I am saving that rant for next PNW release. ;)
  9. evilc

evilc Member

Should. A lot of guys are asking for Rare, Cable car etc but I don't think those are gonna get done.
  10. Shoo65

Shoo65 Member

That's what was throwin me off a bit, I couldnt understand it
  11. kscaldef

kscaldef Member

So... Friday?
    MordorMongo likes this.
  12. Eriktheipaman

Eriktheipaman Member

If I were you I would just wait it out. Two BCBS+locals should get this done for sure. It's just a matter of finding someone willing to drive to Alesmith to pick it up.
  13. evilc

evilc Member

The Kopi part isn't as simple as that as it's sold out. I assume you meant BCBCS too =)
  14. Eriktheipaman

Eriktheipaman Member

Damn I meant Rare+KH it was just a type o. I just it seemed a lot easier to get that it was because I was off brewing and drinking all day and would have been able to buy some if I'd wanted to. I am surprised it's sold out now though to be honest, I feel like BA Speedway lasted a few days.
  15. evilc

evilc Member

BASS was gone same day. It was Wee Heavy that hung around and still is hanging around.
  16. vurt

vurt Member

Wait, there's no rare beer in WA. You'll have to present your rant as a series of haikus.
    sliverX, ehammond1 and lurchingbeast like this.
  17. lurchingbeast

lurchingbeast Member

This is the quintessential summary of the past year and a half on ISO:FT. Should be put on a plaque in the ISO:FT Hall of Fame.
  18. SpdKilz

SpdKilz Member

And also "one off cantillon's/3F, Blabaer, Framboos, Splinter Gold, Mimosa" etc.

It be CRAY CRAY up in dem forums and AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

[​IMG]
    quirkzoo, ehammond1, huadog and 5 others like this.
  19. vacax

vacax Member

The day of reckoning is nigh
    lurchingbeast likes this.
  20. Arbitrator

Arbitrator Member

Golf clap. Sums up why I gave away my packing stuff and quit trading. Forums are entertaining though.
    ehammond1 likes this.
  21. lurchingbeast

lurchingbeast Member

*dislike*

So do we handle this with pistols at dawn? Or is it like the extras from the scene in Dark Night Rises where we all run at each other and fight like little girls?
  22. sandiego67

sandiego67 Member

Let's make a deal!
  23. SpdKilz

SpdKilz Member

24. Romulux

Romulux Member

So close! If you had mentioned that Levi's buddies have given up on Midwest trading partners and only idiots age beer......it would be a total masterpiece! Oh well, always room for improvement! Very nice.....though....very nice indeed!
  25. Shoo65

Shoo65 Member

26. Levitation

Levitation Member

that's more contentious than the way i characterized it:

i mean, if your trading partner can't get beers you want due to the reality of the midwest shelf situation, why go to the time and effort of trading? it's a common-sense conclusion; i'm surprised it's poorly received by anyone.
    domtronzero and nanobrew like this.
  27. Romulux

Romulux Member

Was not shooting for contentious, I am not even disagreeing with either point of your points that I referenced. Midwest shelf wales are such a pain in the ass to get (these days) that the best you can hope to do is keep your regulars happy(on a rotating basis) So, I can understand this happening. Also, I am not a big proponent of aging/cellaring beer......not on purpose, anyway.
  28. csano

csano Member

Fantasia on Friday. ;)
  29. Vanlingleipa

Vanlingleipa Member

Beerageddon?
  30. HopsintheSack

HopsintheSack Member

That sounds amazing ISO!
  31. OneBeertoRTA

OneBeertoRTA Member

Still no sign of Natalie Portman's ass?

Ftmfl
    MordorMongo likes this.
  32. OakedCanuck

OakedCanuck Member

Who would name their dog Natalie Portman?
  33. Kuemmelbrau

Kuemmelbrau Member

and most of the rest of the county scratching there heads in wonder as to who let those luscious cretins thru the door to begin with
  34. SaisonFest

SaisonFest Member

35. Siggy125

Siggy125 Member

I'd make that trade but my Kopi broke as it fell out of the trunk of my convertible as I pulled out my surfboard. I got so stressed out that I drove to Hollywood Blvd with my blonde hair in the wind and gorged myself on tofu and sushi.
  36. APreacher

APreacher Member

Fairly sure you could fit that bottle of beer with your surfboard in the drop top....future advice..only keep coke and hookers in your trunk;) .
    Siggy125 likes this.