1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Lagunitas Sucks 32's = October

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Frankinstiener, May 14, 2013.

1. Shmuffalo

Shmuffalo Savant (260) Pennsylvania Feb 26, 2012

Man, Lagunitas sucks.
    CassinoNorth likes this.
  2. Fly1C5

Fly1C5 Initiate (20) California Jan 22, 2013

Since I haven't seen anyone say it yet I'll chime in and say Sucks has been available in NorCal for the last two weeks. I've had three of the 32s and it's just as fantastic as we all remember it. Had dinner at the Lagunitas Taproom last night and go figure it wasn't anywhere to be seen in the bar or store. Not sure how big the first run was but the bottles look comical next to a regular bomber. My bottle shop charges $6.49 and I'll validate Tony's decision by saying the 32 was awesome to split with a buddy.
  3. Over on Twitter, Tony just posted a picture of a text message showing a PO for 2,4000,000 12oz Sucks labels to be ready for December 4.
  4. 32's of Sucks here in Chico, Ca. Had them in last week at Chico Natural Foods.
  5. Tony may just be f#%€£+*g with everyone. Wouldn't surprise me.

Looking forward to it whenever/ however.
  6. Parts of North Carolina received 6 packs yesterday, how about the rest of the country?
  7. Bond111

Bond111 Savant (335) Minnesota Feb 14, 2011

ISO: 32oz of Sucks-y goodness! I know 6'ers will start showing up here in MN fairly soon, but I just want a few of them big boys(that's what she said)
  8. prock180

prock180 Savant (320) Arizona Mar 9, 2013

Got some in Phoenix az today. It actually just arrived and I had the guys open the only case I saw. Got a 6er and now I'm just thinking I should of bought the whole case. Oh well and Cheers and i can't wait to try some 2NIGHT!
  9. I stepped into a mini-mart yesterday after work and was about to grab a bomber of Hop Stoopid, when what do I see? An entire row, about 8 deep, of Sucks in 32 oz. bottles! The first ones I've seen. So, naturally, I snagged 2 of 'em.
    Now, to me, drinking a quart all at once is a bit much. But really, for $7.50 apiece, even if I don't quite finish it, its not really a waste. Some bombers ( Enjoy By, for example) cost that much. Then again, I did manage to polish it off last night! :)
    spookyspeeg and Fargrow like this.