1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Lawson's At Farmers Market 3/4

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by youbrewidrink, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawson's Finest will be at the Montpelier Vermont Farmers this Saturday 3/3 from 10am to 2pm. There will be BT/Utopias barrel aged Fayston Maple Imperial Stout, regular Fayston, Double Sunshine, Triple Play IPS and Steves Backyard Red.

See you there.

naloxone likes this.
  2. Awesome! This is on the Lawson's website too. I haven't been able to track down Fayston Maple IS yet...this could be the chance.

It is indeed Saturday, but the date is 3/3. Enjoy!

3. Robtobfest

Robtobfest Savant (385) Connecticut Oct 21, 2009

Would you be willing to trade some lawsons stuff? What would it take on my end?

4. Mbrown44

Mbrown44 Savant (265) Delaware Dec 7, 2011

I'm gonna be there too. What're you looking to get and what are you willing to trade?

5. I'd kill for a bottle or 2 of double sunshine.i

6. Mbrown44

Mbrown44 Savant (265) Delaware Dec 7, 2011

What type of bottles are available to you in your area?

7. Robtobfest

Robtobfest Savant (385) Connecticut Oct 21, 2009

did you get my beermail? what styles you into?

8. Love to get my hands on some reg Fayston, Sunshine and maybe some Red. Please BM with your wants/fav types if anyone who can grab a bottle or two for me would consider a trade.

9. oxide

oxide Zealot (90) Vermont Apr 22, 2011

I have some Lawson's if you're looking. PM me and let me know what you have.

10. Anyone going to KTG day? I'd be interested in doing an in person trade for some lawsons bottles. You can message me directly by clicking my username and then hitting "start conversation".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.