1. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.

Lazy Magnolia Timber Beast

Discussion in 'US - South' started by Robertparker, Jul 3, 2012.

1. September must be for bottles, because a friend just told me that a local pub will be doing a keg release on Aug 17th!

2. Sorry. Bottles will be September. I believe they are doing a few events that they will have it at, but I don't know how much there will be. It is going faster than they can brew it at this point.

3. avenuepub

avenuepub Savant (295) Louisiana Apr 23, 2009

The pub will have a cask and a slim keg for the August 17 th. it's happening be asue we planned the roll out and then it turned out that the bottles and draft were going to take a bit more time to hit the market. Lazy Mag was kind enough not to back out of the planned event but they won't be able to deliver to the entire market before the beginning of sept I think.
    They were also kind enough to drop off some sampling bottles so we could pour some free samples at our IPA Day event this Thrusday .
    It's worth the wait:)

jwesleyclark likes this.
  4. I bought the last 4-pack from Last Chance Saturday morning. Excellent brew. Now that MS has taken off the training wheels from our in-state brewer, Lazy Magnolia will ride with the big boys!

5. cvm4

cvm4 Savant (390) Mississippi Apr 27, 2011

I've had it on draft at Hal & Mals in Jackson. Have yet to see bottle packaging on shelves, even though it's come & gone twice now I believe.

6. Trying to snag a full case in Meridian. Last Chance did not get any today (they thought they would, but it was back-ordered for another week). Is there any other place to pick up supply in Meridian? Piggly Wiggly remains mired in mediocrity. I need to see if Winn Dixie has expanded their selection.....

7. Cash Savers on Frontage road has a bunch of it.

8. I think about 4 cases. I was in there about 3 hours ago.

9. Thanks Trappist! I did stop there and get two four-packs. Would have gotten more, but I am hesitant to grab too much if I think I can find a better price elsewhere (it's just how I roll). Last Chance had TB at $7.99 for a four (although the first one I got was $9.99). $48-50 per case is far more desirable than $60. I have feelers out to a local retailer (near Dalewood) who could supply me on a private sale at a lower cost.

10. Getting my first case from my local vendor in Lauderdale. Hope the pricing is in line!!