1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Long Beach area Bottleshare Saturday Feb 9th

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by USMCretired, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Been hosting small gatherings the last month with a couple buddies but we have barely dented my cellar so decided to open it up to local BA's. Nothing super rare or crazy, just good beer, food, and people. Probably need to cap attendance at about 25 people, beermail me to RSVP and get directions. This bottleshare will be at my house near the 605/405 junction.

Confirmed Beers:
    Lost Abbey Veritas 009
    Bruery White Chocolate
    Bell's Hopslam
    Cantilon Lou Pepe Kriek and Framboise
    5050 Eclipse 2011 varieties
    Russian River Supplication 006 3 liter (maybe)

blguillen likes this.
  2. Damn, I live right by you. This is a possibility.

3. I live super close as well. I will see what I can pull with the wifey...

4. I live real close to there, can't make it on the 9th but would love to participate and contribute to future bottle shares.

5. In the long beach area as well (near the traffic circle), and might be interested in attending. I have some Hoppin Frog D.O.R.I.S. I've been sitting on for a couple of years

6. Have about 12 people confirmed so far with some tasty brews. For food, I'll probably make a big chicken ceasar salad and grill up some hotdogs, maybe order a couple pizzas. If you want to go beermail and i'll give directions.

7. My wife is originally from LB. I would be interested in coming. She can drop me off and hang out with family.