1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Looking for Eggplantwiz

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by BucketBoy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. About 6 months ago I invited eggplantwiz (Brian D, from Exeter, NH) to an epic tasting I am putting on with some other BAs in mid-March in Philly (including beers like M, 1983 Dirty Horse, Veritas 005, SA Millennium, Pikkulinnun Viskilambic, and lots more). He was very excited to join us, but he hasn't been on BA for a couple months. With the tasting fast approaching, I'm hoping to get in contact with him to get him all the final details so he can make it down here.

If you happen to have his contact info off BA, please either respond in this thread or contact me through BM so I can contact him. I'm sure he won't want to miss this!

Thanks!

2. I take it Eggplantwiz has some of the more sought after bottles???

3. Yeah, he was going to bring something not included in those mentioned above (we have those already) but absolutely on par.

Actually, our group traded for some rarities specifically to drink side-by-side with what Brian is planning on bringing. Hopefully someone here (or maybe someone who knows someone in the NH crew?) can tip me off to someone else who may know how to contact Brian (I know he's volunteered at various beer fests).

4. Do you care to share what he was is/was going to bring?

5. Yeah I'm pretty sure I saw him volunteering at EBF.