1. One Hundred Mags (Rule). Check out the sneak peek of BeerAdvocate magazine #100, plus some of the changes coming your way.

Looking for Head Hunter

Discussion in 'US - Mid-Atlantic' started by BOknows, Jan 31, 2013.

1. BOknows

BOknows Aspirant (40) Virginia May 26, 2011

Going to be near Somerset, PA next weekend and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could find some Head Hunter IPA??? Willing to drive. Thanks so much for your help!

2. The Windber Hotel, only place you will (currenly) find Fat Head's outside of the immediate Pittsburgh area. If you mean the weekend of 2/8 then you are incredibly lucky because Fat Head's is paying us a visit and bringing a firkin of Head Hunter (dry-hopped with citra) along with them, the event kicks off at 5PM Friday (2/8) we are about 30 minutes from Somerset www.thewindberhotel.com

3. I have never heard of the Windber Hotel, and not sure what your affiliation is, HenryKDuff, but you might want to rethink your logo...

[​IMG]

garuda and skinsfan like this.
  4. Durangos in Boyertown PA had a case or two

5. Damn, that's an eerie likeness.

skinsfan likes this.
  6. skinsfan

skinsfan Advocate (715) Maryland May 24, 2005

Yeah, whoops!

7. garuda

garuda Advocate (515) Pennsylvania Jan 18, 2010

I picked up a 4-pack of this a few months ago at "6 Pak Shack" in Jones Mills. Looks like its about 20 minutes west of Somerset.

8. XASTHUR

XASTHUR Disciple (55) Pennsylvania Oct 14, 2010

I hear the logo makes the beers taste terrible... looking forward to some citra HH Friday though!

9. Get Out! What a coincidence. Hopefully someone will alert the guilty party.