1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Looking for NEBCo beers on the way back to NJ (Gbot, IST, BA IST, 668)

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by ajfa531, Dec 31, 2012.

1. ajfa531

ajfa531 Savant (325) New Jersey Jun 2, 2007

Heading back to NJ via 91 to 84 in the next few hours. Around Brattleboro now. If anyone has any of these on the way, I'd like to stop and grab some. Likely wont have time to search out shops for it, ideally looking for a quick meet up. We have some Heady canned today or could work something out dollar for dollar.

-Joe

2. Pando

Pando Savant (425) Connecticut Dec 5, 2011

I wish I could meet up because I would love some Heady but go to this store - Valencia Liquors, 1231 East Main Street Meriden, CT. They should have some IST left and I know they definitely have G-Bot. They probably have the other ones as well but not too sure on that (I was there the other day)

3. PM'ed. I've got some 668 right off 91 in New Haven if you want.

4. ajfa531

ajfa531 Savant (325) New Jersey Jun 2, 2007

A huge thanks for everyone who helped out / PM'd us. Given the short notice, it was both greatly appreciated and a bit overwhelming. We ended up meeting up and grabbing some stuff (IST, Gbot, 668) from the first person to get back to us. After this awesome weekend we'll be back up in the area as soon as we can. Maybe we can scoop some BA IST next time. If anyone is interested keep in touch and we can work something out with Philly/NJ beers.

- Joe

5. smutty33

smutty33 Advocate (670) Connecticut Jun 12, 2009

Hey,once again,nice meeting you guys.Thanks for the opportunity.

Never thought I'd be ringing out the old and bringing in the New Year w/ some fresh Heady.
    Enjoy the goodies fellas.....Happy New Year!

Cheers........:cool:

seplo likes this.
  6. seplo

seplo Savant (455) Connecticut Sep 8, 2009

God that Heady was GOOOOOOOOOD:)....CHEERS