Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine by selecting auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Looking for some Santa Fe ipa

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by raczkowski, Nov 11, 2012.

1. raczkowski

raczkowski Savant (395) Florida May 16, 2011 Verified

I know not a hard find in the SW but Florida doesn't get any and my buddy said its his favorite ipa(not very into craft beers but liked that one). I'm looking to get about 12 cans of Santa Fe ipa for him to drink while tailgating at the Florida Florida state game. If anyone wants to do a trade it would have to be pretty quick due to thanksgiving and Veterans Day. Just shoot me a BM and we can ship out this week. I know this is a trade post but I figured I'd get more hits here than in the trade forum.
  2. StetsonWeizen88

StetsonWeizen88 Zealot (85) Texas Dec 1, 2010

Hello there, my name is Giles Setzler and I work for The Santa Fe Brewing Company. I came across your post and had to reach out to you. I talked to my manager and the crew here at Santa Fe Brewing would like to mail you a 12-pack of our Happy Camper IPA. We just need to know how and where to ship it. I can even give you the managers e-mail and you guys can work something out. We appreciate the support for our Happy Camper IPA and hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards and cheers,
    Santa Fe Brewing Company.
  3. Lutter

Lutter Advocate (660) Texas Jun 30, 2010

Wow, that's completely awesome of y'all.