1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Looking for Young's Double Chocolate Stout in Ohio. Help?

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by Papawheelie78, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Papawheelie78

Papawheelie78 Initiate (15) Jan 10, 2013

Hi,

So I recently went to World of Beer and discovered the beer Young's Double Chocolate Stout. I loved it, but now I don't live near a World of Beer. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could order some young's that is not at a ridiculous price and will ship to Ohio. I have found Young's on a lot of sites but the store will not ship to Ohio. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Young's is imported by Belukus and their Ohio rep, Matt Pushinsky is listed on their website with a phone number and can be emailed at [email protected]

They can supply you with their local Ohio distributors and possibly local retailers who carry the beer. Chances are your local retailer will simply be able to order the beer for you if they don't already carry it. Very unlikely that one retailer like World of Beer carries the brand exclusively in the state of Ohio.
  3. Chrome_Dome

Chrome_Dome Zealot (95) Ohio Dec 19, 2012

I could be crazy, but I swear I've seen the Young's Double Chocolate Stout cans on shelves in various Krogers/Giant Eagles around Columbus... I'll keep my eyes peeled next time I'm at the grocery and update you with specific sightings..
  4. frazbri

frazbri Advocate (600) Ohio Oct 29, 2003

Check the "places" sections for a good beer store near you. It should be available at almost any better beer seller in Ohio.
    fredmugs likes this.
  5. plutoniumpete

plutoniumpete Aficionado (200) Ohio Oct 21, 2008

and if not, send me a BM and Ill send some out to you
  6. JM03

JM03 Initiate (0) Ohio Nov 12, 2010

Where in Ohio are you located? It is all over the place in Northeast Ohio
  7. DStoked

DStoked Savant (320) Ohio Sep 28, 2011

I think I've seen it at Whole Foods before. Seems like something you should be able to find anywhere with a good selection.
  8. Stinger80OH

Stinger80OH Advocate (640) Ohio Nov 11, 2011

i heard it's being discontinued...maybe that was in a bad dream....
  9. Keffa

Keffa Savant (475) Ohio Jan 8, 2009

Yeah, I can get it at Winerak here in Zanesville, you should be able to find it with ease in Columbus.