1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Looking for Yout Tube film with Belgian Beer

Discussion in 'Benelux' started by monty2000, Jul 30, 2012.

1. monty2000

monty2000 Zealot (85) Norway Dec 17, 2008

Greetings.
    I have been asked to make an introduction of Belgian beers to a local wine club.
    Now I am looking for some interesting film clips that can be shown on the screen I have seen the MJ Beer Hunter movies, but feel they are a bit too old. Can anyone point me to something interesting on You Tube ? I am not looking for beer reviwes, but films about Belgium and its beer culture.
  2. yinzer

yinzer Savant (385) Pennsylvania Nov 24, 2006

While I'm sure that you'll get some good suggestions, I'd shoot BA user Trappistenbier (Philip) an email.
  3. beerpirates

beerpirates Savant (435) Belgium May 4, 2010

This might help you ,

It's in flemish , and some parts are in english ,
    This is part 1 and 2 ( 2011 ) from a serie thats was made for the belgian beer culture

Enjou

4. beerpirates

This might also be nice to show

A nice mix between 2 world class brewers !

5. monty2000

Thanks. I will look through this and see what can bu used.
  6. monty2000

Hi again. I have heard that the Tournee Generale once served Malheur Champagne Beer. I have tried to find this
    episode on You Tube, but without success. Can someone give me the link?
  7. Hi,
    I once uploaded two movies about Trappist Westvleteren on YouTube.
    The special episodes made by Tournée Générale - first edition.

Part I

Part II

Cheers,
  8. Still among the best IMO (this is part 1 of a three part series on Belgium):

9. beerpirates

Haha :) , nice movie , but VERY old , nice to see that everything has changed so much
  10. There is a video called "Beer Amoungst the Belgians" by Tim Webb that I think is great.

It used to be available at this website:

I am sad to say, though, it looks like it is no longer available to be viewed for free. I tried to search around for an alternative website, and could not find anything quickly/easily for you. But hopefully you can either find it or purchase it, as I think it would suit your purposes well.