1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Looking to share some beers in Brussels!

Discussion in 'Benelux' started by powershour, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Headed to Brussels 10/21-10/25 looking to share some US rarities. Hill Farmstead, Olde Rabbits Foot, BBL Sex Choc, The Alchemist Heady Topper and more. If you are interested send me a message!

2. latestart

latestart Zealot (95) Florida Sep 21, 2012

I am traveling to Italy on 10/31. I will be in Belgium at some point during my vacation if Americans wanna meet up and drink. Just send me a pm

3. If nobody in the Lowland BA crowd bites on this bring some of those rarities over to Cantillon (I am assuming you are going) to share. They really liked the HT a shared with them a few weeks ago. I also roll with a backpack with a few beers when traveling over there. Sharing good beers with people/strangers is one of my favorite things to do overthere and if you are generous people tend to me generous with you. Stop in Moder Lambic Fountains and give Jean a quality treat too!

4. I will have to pass on this one although the list looks very nice! I am sure there will be some Belgian BA's who will join you!

Have fun,

Thijs

5. latestart

latestart Zealot (95) Florida Sep 21, 2012

Gonna be in Brussels on the 15th anyone wanna show me around to some cool spots? moeder lambic, cantillon, 3f, fantome? if you help with transportation i will send you some CCB from Tampa when i return!

o_O

6. Dont miss out on La Porte Noir! Thierry is a great guy with lots of cool drafts.