1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

loss of a good guy and BA

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by Huhzubendah, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Cheers Tim! Even though I dont know him, raising this IPA to him tonight
  2. Eastside151

Eastside151 Savant (450) Ohio Jun 29, 2012

My condolences to Tim's family and friends. Cheers!
  3. Vonstein15

Vonstein15 Savant (310) Ohio Jan 15, 2010

Cheers Tim.you will be missed by the ones who love you.Here's one for you
  4. Condolences to the friends and family of Tim. I hold my snifter of Expedition high. Cheers!
  5. I raise my coffee in his honor, condolences to his family and friends.
  6. My first glass tonight will be in his honor, loosing a BA is worse then dropping a whale in the parking lot on release day. I hope when he woke up on the other side it was in his favorite brew pub with a flight of his favorite style in front of him.
  7. abecall98

abecall98 Advocate (530) California Aug 11, 2007

Cheers Tim. My next glass will be in his memory.
  8. Very kind responses from everyone. In response to an earlier query, he was pretty new to BA and his username was out4blood.
  9. My condlences , will honor him tonight with my first Mad Elf of the season.
  10. Treebs

Treebs Initiate (0) Illinois Apr 18, 2011

Very sad to hear. I'll raise a pint tonight and my condolences to the family and friends.
  11. chase2634

chase2634 Savant (315) Pennsylvania Nov 10, 2009

Sorry to hear this news especially so close to the holidays. My condolences to the OP and Tim's family. I will raise a glass in his name tonight. R.I.P.
  12. Always a bummer to hear. Hope he was of ripe old age and wish his family and friends the best. Cheers...
  13. Wasnt gonna have a beer tonight until i read this, it is only appropiate to do so.

R.I.P Tim

Cheers
  14. Terrible to hear. Cheers Tim, RIP brother in beer. :(
  15. kort27

kort27 Aficionado (240) Illinois Apr 23, 2009

Cheers Tim - RIP brother. My condolences to the family.
  16. barfdiggs

barfdiggs Savant (420) California Mar 22, 2011

Cheers. Any friend of Pepe the King Prawn is a friend of mine. Raising a glass of Black Tuesday to your bud.
    Huhzubendah likes this.
  17. Im a bit late But Cheers Tim! Condolences to his Loved ones. Will be raising a glass tonight
  18. smutty33

smutty33 Advocate (650) Connecticut Jun 12, 2009

Sorry for the sad news.......:(

Cheers to you, and esp. Tim.

I hope the afterlife is stocked w/ all of his favorite beers!
  19. gklover1

gklover1 Savant (255) Colorado Oct 18, 2009

I hope anyone who ever complained about folks being too hard on newbies reads this thread.

Cheers to Tim. Huzzah community.
  20. Cheers to a lost BA .... my condolences ...
  21. Dennoman

Dennoman Savant (485) Belgium Aug 20, 2011

To a fallen BA I dedicate the saddest and maybe most hopeful song in any Belgian college student's life:

Literally "The horseman's song". It's the final song in a series of five, to be sung by students about to graduate. The smashed glasses symbolise the last they've had as a free man. A very powerful ceremony, and I've never kept it dry.

May he find peace.