1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Macro cravings...?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Alextricity, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Thebrewman

Thebrewman Zealot (90) Tennessee Aug 21, 2013

Absolutely!...............Drinking on the new project 12 from budweiser right now. The Bock and Pacific Style Lager aren't bad. I don't really care for the Vanilla Cast though. I'm sure there are many of us that sample a BMC every now and then, but just won't admit it.

2. diesel59

diesel59 Savant (400) New York Jan 3, 2012

Absolutely!.... If fact, I drink way more AAL or similar beers than I do craft.... don't get me wrong I love craft beer and spend a fortune on it... But, my fridge, basement or cabinets are always stocked with beers such as Genesee, Moosehead, Labatt Blue, PBR, Schaefer etc... And when I am going to a party or BBQ.... 99% of the time.. Natural Ice is my go to.... no bullshit... the way I see it is.... if you like it... drink it! CHEERS...

watermelon and chuckstout like this.
  3. chuckstout

chuckstout Aficionado (235) Ohio May 22, 2006

Not a craving, but I enjoy a Labatt Blue, Molson Canadian or a Rolling Rock once in a while, and when the holidays come up, I always stock my fridge with these beers for my guests!

4. Tut

Tut Savant (425) New York Sep 23, 2004

Obviously the bottom line is always "if you like it, drink it", but given your drinking habits, it must really suck to be you. Cheers.

5. GuitarIPA

GuitarIPA Savant (390) Connecticut Mar 24, 2013

6. Almost never, but I won't say no to a blue moon in the summer. I like good beer, for sure, but I think people take it too far sometimes to the point of being obnoxious.

7. I do craft during the week and grab a 12 pack of either Stoneys or PBR for weekend house party shit, every weekend for years now