1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Marble Brewing coming to CO. very soon

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by Domingo, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Domingo

Domingo Champion (945) Colorado Apr 23, 2005

I saw this on Twitter on Friday. Apparently their brewmaster was on craft beer radio last week and they should be here in the next couple of weeks if they aren't here already.
    If you've never had anything from them, they're based out of Albuquerque and doing some really really good things. While it's not a fair comparison - they're a little bit like NM's version of Odell.

Prospero likes this.
  2. This is great news. I've had their red, ipa, and double ipa and all were awesome.

3. Prospero

Prospero Advocate (655) Colorado Jul 27, 2010

Indeed, I've had them at the ABQ HopFest and were great!

4. golfr22

golfr22 Aficionado (130) Colorado Nov 6, 2007

Sounds awesome. Does anyone know if they bottle that From the Wood on their homepage? That beer sound absolutely amazing.

5. SalukiAlum

SalukiAlum Advocate (530) Colorado Dec 19, 2010

I agree with you, a bit like Odell (although Odell is #1!!). I have had their IPA, DIPA, and Red and enjoyed them all. Pretty excited they are coming to Colorado!! heard great things about their other releases as well.

6. ucsbmullet

ucsbmullet Savant (465) Colorado Oct 5, 2011

I've had their Double Red and DIPA. Very very good hop monster beers. Can't wait to drink again!

7. ucsbmullet

ucsbmullet Savant (465) Colorado Oct 5, 2011

Got word from a buddy that Marble is delivering to Colorado Springs tomorrow. The red is on back order through.

8. denver10

denver10 Champion (890) Kentucky Nov 17, 2010

Sounds good. Never heard of them but like what everyone is saying about them.

Looking at their BA page would like to try their Oatmeal Stout and Red.

9. rob2654

rob2654 Aficionado (205) Colorado May 20, 2004

Another thing - if you are in Albuquerque check out the tap room. Very cool place and relatively close to I-25.

10. SalukiAlum

Just picked up a 6er of the IPA at Wilburs for $9!!

11. JCDenver

JCDenver Savant (270) Texas Feb 8, 2010

Bombers are here! Just saw some at Mr. B's. Great value too!

12. SalukiAlum

What bombers? DIPA? We just had IPA, Red and the Wheat in 6ers. I agree great prices for solid brew.

13. JCDenver

JCDenver Savant (270) Texas Feb 8, 2010

DIPA for sure, there was at least one other varietal, but I don't remember which.

14. Fitshaced

Fitshaced Aficionado (220) Colorado Feb 29, 2012

Let us Know what you think! I'm Curious. I had never heard of this brewery before this thread. Now I'm very curious about them

15. tacosandbeer

tacosandbeer Savant (420) Colorado Sep 24, 2010

Had a six pack of the Wildflower Wheat the other night. Nice session beer. Looking forward to trying the DIPA.

16. Double White Ale is the other style in 22oz bottles. 7.0% strong Witbier. Thanks and Enjoy!

17. Fitshaced

Can't wait to try. Picking up a 6er of the IPA and Red today..

18. golfr22

golfr22 Aficionado (130) Colorado Nov 6, 2007

Which stores are we`seeing this at?

19. Fitshaced

In Denver i have no idea. I saw the Red at Liquor Land yesterday. But they were sold out of the IPA already. Daveco is suppose to get them in today

20. Prospero

Prospero Advocate (655) Colorado Jul 27, 2010

Lukas has Red & IPA

21. SalukiAlum

On sale for $7.99 a 6er at Wilburs right now.

22. Davidson's also has Red & IPA

23. Fitshaced

I hate Daveco for many reasons. I only go there nowadays because its close to my house. Yesterday they said it will be in today and today they said next Thursday. Any hidden gems between Frederick and Denver? I know Total Beverage is right off 25 but they didn't get any either..

24. quailcreekwineandspirits.com‎ might be worth a call.

25. Fitshaced

Thanks i have never heard of them but they dont have any

26. Fitshaced

I found the red and ipa and having the ipa now. Rock solid ipa. I really like it

SalukiAlum likes this.
  27. Fitshaced

The Red is also Solid. I'm an IPA guy so preferred it but the Red is still damn tasty. Excellent brews Marble! I cannot wait to try the Double Red and DIPA..

28. I'll ask the guys at Quail about Marble next time I go up, they're pretty cool about picking up requests. They're usually pretty cheap on beers too, even compared to the big box "discount" stores

29. Fitshaced

Cool, I found it at JJs wine and spirits. $9.99 a 6er, kinda steep compared to the other places but at least i got some tonight:)

30. TenHornsProud

TenHornsProud Savant (295) Colorado Aug 13, 2010

Got a six of the red yesterday, great beer.

31. Has anyone seen the bombers anywhere recently? All my stores only have the six-packs.

32. Fitshaced

JCDenver above said he saw Bombers at Mr. B's

33. Domingo

There were bombers at Wilbur's (Ft. Collins) over the weekend, too.

34. I should restate, anyone seen bombers in South Metro Denver? A half hour drive downtown for bombers is too much.

35. bfields4

bfields4 Savant (370) Colorado Dec 11, 2007

well it's not really far south, but Alameda Liquor Mart has the red, the ipa, and the wheat beer. They also have a very good selection of everything else. Always worthy of a visit.

36. holden303

holden303 Aficionado (140) Colorado Jun 18, 2010

got 6'ers of the IPA in at City Spirits, will try and snag the bombers soon too

37. Domingo

There are 6'ers at Davidson's, too. IPA, Red, and Honey Wheat.

38. Honey wheat and 2 of the bombers (forgot which ones, sorry) at PettyJohn's in Boulder. Didn't see a price on the bombers, but the 6er was 9.99. Hit a few other shops, didn't see any. Wish I would have picked up that wheat now though.

39. Total Westy has at least the IIPA and Double Wit in bombers on the shelf. The IIPA is also on sale for 5$!

40. I talked to the guy who orders the beers last night and asked if/when they are getting Marble, he gave me a look of utter surprise and asked "its available?!". He is a fan, they will be stocking it very soon ;)