1. One Hundred Mags (Rule). Check out the sneak peek of BeerAdvocate magazine #100, plus some of the changes coming your way.

Meddlers?

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by southdenverhoo, Feb 20, 2013.

1. wife and I had two each at Freshcraft I believe last Thurs. I told her I'd see if I could pick up some on the way home from work tonight. Anybody know anywhere in the downtown Denver/cap hill area where it might be?

2. I thought I still saw it at Argonauts. I'm sure it's still at Joy's also

3. FWIW called Argonaut's & they were out, called Hugos and they hadn't got it yet but were expecting it, called Grapevine and they had it so I made the trek down there (not a trek but not in the hood) but forgot about Joy's so no info about it for others similarly situated & on a similar hunt...

PS this is a good beer...and at $4 less than La Folie not a bad price either.

4. Domingo

Domingo Champion (955) Colorado Apr 23, 2005

Not exact in that area, but Heritage in the DTC had some last week.

5. I think I saw it at Logan Liquors, a little spot at 100 S. Logan that has a great selection for their size

6. denver10

denver10 Champion (910) Kentucky Nov 17, 2010

I would also consider Liquor Mart on Colorado Blvd...they were always great for having the Odell stuff in stock when others were out. I haven't been there lately to know if they have it or not, but probably worth a call if still looking.