1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Mikkeller is getting better, finally, isn't it?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by itsiilegal, Apr 10, 2013.

1. itsiilegal

itsiilegal Member

Really...... :( I'm actually not the biggest Drake's fan. I think Mikkeller should get on board with other gypsy brewers at Two Roads, IMO. The Drake's thing is probably happening because of the close proximity of his SF sour bar. I know he has been doing a lot of work with Trappist Provisions too.
  2. BierJager89

BierJager89 Member

Lets see.... Invasion IPA is the one off and Invasion Farmhouse IPA is the one that will continue to be available? No.
  3. pixieskid

pixieskid Member

That was the word about a year ago, but I don't remember seeing much talk about it since then...
  4. pixieskid

pixieskid Member

Wait til you try George Cognac...
  5. pixieskid

pixieskid Member

Well you can go ahead and quit your bitching and hit me up if you wanna set up a trade...got 3 bottles of it (possibly more). Will have to check the cellar at my shop.
  6. keithmurray

keithmurray Member

Shit is too expensive, I guess I will rely on some of you to tell me whether they are any good or not.
  7. bmurray10

bmurray10 Member

Let me start by saying that I have been somewhat critical of justifying the prices on their beers. With that said, I bought a Draft Bear, given this is the time of year I like to have a nice pilsner and this was AWESOME! I still don't think that they deliver on most of their beers, but DAMNNNNNN this one was my favorites of this style and will definitely buy again! I may have to reposition my stance on Mikkeller...lol