1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Modern Times Beer

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by dsal89, Mar 30, 2013.

1. dsal89

dsal89 Advocate (505) Indiana Jul 6, 2008

Hello,

I have never posted in this part of the forum because I am from Indiana lol

I dont quite know how to ask this but I was checking out their kickstarter and their League thing sounds pretty cool and I would like to back it....however I dont plan on visiting Cali any time soon :(

In short:

In the event I decide to back them on Kickstarter....can anyone here be kind enough to pickitupformebro?
    davey101 likes this.
  2. If you want to buy a membership and put my name on it, that would be the only way to do it.

From the other thread:

"Jacob, can we assign a trustee?"

"Well, not really because the trustee would have to be the member, and then it would be up to you to work out whatever deal you want with them. I guess the downside to that is that the member is then the one who gets to attend whatever parties or events we're able to put together, although I can envision us having some flexibility with that or maybe making some additional tickets available for purchase to members or something. But if you're not ever going to come down to the brewery, then just having a local trading partner join to do your muling is probably the way to go."

Cheers & thanks,
    Jacob McKean
    Modern Times Beer
    dsal89 likes this.