1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Mother of all Storms 2012

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by AndresR, Sep 26, 2012.

1. oregone

oregone Savant (375) Oregon Jul 2, 2008

Tis true. They switched all of their bottles over this year.
    I will say that they are a good facsimile of the printed labels though. I didn't even notice until yesterday that moas labels had changed too.
  2. Mscarpen

Mscarpen Savant (335) Tennessee Apr 2, 2011

My wife and I were out on vacation when Ken called us. Unfortunately I didn't pick up the message 'till two days ago!!! Needless to say, I missed the boat on this one. If anyone has a bottle to trade, I've got some New Glarus I could send your way. Cheers Fellas!
  3. SteelersX

SteelersX Savant (420) New York Jan 30, 2011

Got my case today
    In perfect condition.
  4. My asshole FedEx driver was either lazy or has never seen Smokey and the Bandit. My shipment was just delayed from this evening to Monday. Dang.

It's all good though:(
  5. Mscarpen

Mscarpen Savant (335) Tennessee Apr 2, 2011

Thanks to a very generous BA, I was able to get a trade worked out. Good beer karma for everyone!
    m100 likes this.
  6. I have plenty of MOAS (2012 and 2011) if someone wants to make an offer.
  7. [​IMG]

Apologies to the beer for the quality of the photo. Tonight's going to be a party. Cheers!
  8. bozodogbreath

bozodogbreath Savant (420) Indiana Oct 19, 2006

In hand. Yes!
  9. Got mine yesterday and drank my first MOAS. Awesome. Abacus/Sucaba is my champion barley but fresh this is a close challenger. Folks from Pelican were nice as they can be. Class act there.
  10. yepbye2

yepbye2 Aficionado (175) Illinois Feb 23, 2011

If anyone in downtown Chicago is looking for some bottles I have a 1/3rd of a case I am looking to unload as a friend backed out of his portion.
  11. yepbye2

yepbye2 Aficionado (175) Illinois Feb 23, 2011

This is done. Thanks!
  12. AxesandAnchors

AxesandAnchors Savant (300) Oregon Nov 21, 2012

If anyone is still looking to get some bottles the Portland market still has a good amount left, I'd be happy to pick some up if interested in trading. Just send me a private message, happy to help.
  13. RDMII

RDMII Savant (315) Georgia Apr 11, 2010

I'm still down for a few of these, thought I had a few trades going but the guys either backed out or drank them all. I'm in GA, so I can get a lot of East coast only stuff. Send me messages if you're serious. I'd be happy with 2-3 but more is fine too.
  14. Crookdrain

Crookdrain Savant (395) New York Jan 13, 2010

I got one in a trade a few weeks ago but would love another to age.
  15. POTABLE83

POTABLE83 Savant (405) New York Jun 21, 2012

I have a few extras and am in NYC if you'd like to set something up.
  16. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Initiate (0) Michigan Jan 8, 2011

This beer is pleasurable when I put it up to my nose and in my mouth.
    dsal89 likes this.
  17. Finally opened my first one of these last night and was extremely happy. Very complex, even without aging. I was going to give a few of these away as gifts, but I can feel the Christmas spirit seeping out of me...

:p