1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Naked Evil returns 6/22

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by joshrosborne, Jun 15, 2012.

1. weaksauce

weaksauce Savant (325) Ohio Sep 2, 2010

There at least 15-20 cases sitting on a pallet when I was there mid day Friday. They were also emptying barrels and bottling still so my guess is they should have it available today.

2. MarkIntihar

MarkIntihar Initiate (0) Michigan Mar 17, 2010

Hey, where's everyone at? JM03 and I are the only ones here. I mean, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I wasn't expecting to be the only ones here 20 minutes before opening.

libbey and kawilliams81 like this.
  3. God news for us in IL! I hope?

4. stxSS07

stxSS07 Initiate (0) Illinois Nov 23, 2010

I made the mistake of chartering a zeppelin...this bastard is slow.

MarkIntihar likes this.
  5. MarkIntihar

MarkIntihar Initiate (0) Michigan Mar 17, 2010

Got in, bought what we came for, and got out. Before they even opened for the day. Awesome of Hoppin Frog to let us in early! Sounded like there's plenty left to go around.

libbey likes this.
  6. JM03

JM03 Initiate (0) Ohio Nov 12, 2010

They didn't say how much they made, but said that they made a lot more than they did last time. There should be no trouble getting it.

7. JM03

JM03 Initiate (0) Ohio Nov 12, 2010

Forgot to mention, but they also told us about a new release coming in July. Sweet Evil. It's a sweeter, non barreled version of naked evil.

8. raymo55

raymo55 Savant (465) Michigan Oct 3, 2011

Yeah...I talked to them about that when I was there.....sounds yummy! They said it will be more limited then Naked Evil

9. They told us July 13, don't think we'd be able to make the trip over. So if anyone's willing to help :)

libbey likes this.
  10. raymo55

raymo55 Savant (465) Michigan Oct 3, 2011

Anything for those pretty curls! ;)

11. Corbet

Corbet Savant (330) Michigan Nov 7, 2010

Got there at about 1:30, no one else buying bottles. In and out, pretty easy.

12. BeerBuckeye

BeerBuckeye Savant (420) Ohio Oct 2, 2009

In case anyone was wondering, Naked Evil hit distro in Columbus. Weilands just tweeted they had some

13. bbarak

bbarak Zealot (80) Ohio Jun 27, 2011

Look for Naked Evil to hit the Cleveland market.....tomorrow!

14. weaksauce

weaksauce Savant (325) Ohio Sep 2, 2010

I'll be really disappointed if you guys get cases of it in. The brewery is cool, but I would rather just purchase it locally.

15. bbarak

bbarak Zealot (80) Ohio Jun 27, 2011

Huh??? I am confused...what does that mean? Do you want to buy it at the brewery? Do you want it local wherever you are? Do you not want Cleveland to get it? Is Cleveland local? Is the brewery local? Is Antwerp Belgium local?

16. Jparkanzky

Jparkanzky Initiate (0) Ohio Apr 5, 2011

That's just the bottles of Head Hunter talking.....

libbey and bbarak like this.
  17. What is a horse shoe? What does a horse shoe do? Are there any horse socks? Is anybody listening to me?