Need a ticket to Firestone Walker Invitational

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by pumptrick, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pumptrick

pumptrick Zealot (534) Oct 26, 2010 California

My best friend missed the boat. I gave him lots of time to plan and could not commit. He finally cleared his plate. If anyone has an extra I would greatly appreciate it!

2. Vanlingleipa

Vanlingleipa Maven (1,424) May 19, 2011 California
    Trader

Last year I saw several tickets available on this site and picked up one for a friend. Needed another when I got to Paso Robles and snagged it easily at the venue - both at face value rather than paying what that Craig's List scalper might want.

Just have to show a little patience and wait until it gets a closer to festival time - plans always change and nobody will want to get stuck with an $80 ticket.

3. OUJayhawk1799

OUJayhawk1799 Savant (1,242) Jan 25, 2013 Oklahoma
    Trader

I thought they were non-transferable. Am I wrong?

4. UCLABrewN84

UCLABrewN84 Initiate (0) Mar 18, 2010 California

Yep, that is what it said when I got mine. Tricksters gonna trick though.

5. sandiego67

sandiego67 Initiate (0) Feb 25, 2008 California

I bought 2 tickets and my name is on both so I don't know how they check that.

Firestone Walker
    Invitational Beer Festival
    Saturday, June 1, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
    Paso Robles Event Center, Frontier Town
    2198 Riverside Ave
    Paso Robles, CA 93446
    General Admission $79.74
    Order #xxxxxxxxxx. Ordered by xxxxx xxxxx on February 1, 2013 12:01 AM
    Eventbrite
    Completed

I would be more worried about buying tickets and having multiples out in the market with the same barcode. The first one scanned would be good, the rest would be rejected.

rrryanc likes this.
  6. rrryanc

rrryanc Pundit (884) May 19, 2006 California

I'll just throw out that I'm looking for two tickets for friends of mine as well if anyone has something come up. Will add a bottle or two of something tasty on top of the ticket cost.

7. jtmartino

jtmartino Initiate (0) Dec 11, 2010 California

If you've ever been to an Eventbrite event, you will know that the person scanning the tickets doesn't make the connection to the drivers license and they won't care...there are far too many people in line for them to compare the name in size 6 font on the front of the ticket to the person holding it.

I buy tickets for my fiancee and nobody has ever questioned the fact that my name is on the bottom, not hers.

8. OakedCanuck

OakedCanuck Initiate (0) Jun 23, 2009 Washington

That may be true but what if there is that onnnnnnneeee time they actually do check....that would be a bummer, especially for an out of towner.

9. jtmartino

jtmartino Initiate (0) Dec 11, 2010 California

"My friend paid for the tickets and is already inside."

Ez button.

10. Earlycsquid

Earlycsquid Initiate (0) Jan 7, 2013 California

What Jtmartino said. I'm also in the market for a ticket. Willing to do cost + a rare bottle or two for the hook up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.