1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Need some Jester King Anniversary Tix

Discussion in 'US - Southwest' started by gawnphishin, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for 4 tickets to the Jester King Anniversary party. Im coming down to ATX that weekend from Oklahoma City. I'll bring you all the prairie ales you want!

Cheers
    Reed
  2. channels321

channels321 Savant (265) Texas Apr 16, 2012

Check this guy out in the everything JK thread
  3. need 2 more tix now. cmon fellow beer geeks!
  4. If you get info on any more tickets after your 4 I would love to grab one for myself. In Altus OK for a month and this would be a great way to spend a weekend. Thanks.
  5. Still looking for 2 tickets if anyone has some last second extras. please, please, please!
  6. DonD

DonD Aficionado (230) Texas Jun 23, 2008

Check the everything jester king thread. Someone posted last week that they had 2 extra.
  7. miikezombie

miikezombie Savant (335) Texas Aug 13, 2010

Maybe 1 more.
  8. Ladies and gents, the beeradvocate community has been so kind so far, and I am only looking for one more ticket. If someone has an extra please let me know. see ya'll at the celebration.
  9. wsnich

wsnich Savant (410) Texas Apr 26, 2010

someone on the FB group "Texas Let's Talk Craft Beer" said they had an extra
  10. SBoyar1

SBoyar1 Aficionado (200) Texas Nov 14, 2012

Gawnphishin and I are still looking for 1 more ticket.....please lets us know if you know anyone looking to sell 1 more.....