Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine by selecting auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

New to West Palm Beach, Fl. Grab a beer anywhere?!

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by Deadhead312, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Deadhead312

Deadhead312 Initiate (20) Feb 2, 2013

I am new to the area and was wondering if there is a local brewery I could sit down and enjoy some craft beer? I would be willing to go down to Lake Worth, Delray, or surrounding communities? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
  2. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Aficionado (155) Colorado Sep 12, 2012 Verified

Tequesta Brewing Company is probably the closest to west palm and they make some good beers. There is also funky buddha down in boca raton thats pretty solid as well. If you are looking for a good bottle shop check out the coffee district in delray beach.

3. jcreegan

jcreegan Aficionado (240) Florida Aug 12, 2010

In Delray you should also checkout Tryst right on Atlantic Ave. Keep driving a little further south and make it to the Funky Buddha on Federal Highway in Boca.
  4. MikeMoriendi

MikeMoriendi Savant (305) Florida Jun 13, 2008 Verified

There is also Due South Brewing in Boynton Beach :) We have a taproom. Come by and say hi.

Just a note to the mention about Coffee District, they are more a bar than a bottle shop. They sell beer to go but they function as a bar.

The other recommendations of Tequesta and Funky Buddha are spot on as well. Also there is Brewzzi in West Palm Beach and in Boca Raton.
  5. Zeke's is fun if you find yourself trapped downtown.