1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Night Shift Barrel Aged Quad

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by johncosta60, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I was just wondering what the demand for this beer is like. Is it pretty easy to come by? I was thinking about trading for one, but I have no idea what I need to offer for it.
  2. What beer are you asking about? Night Shift, as far as I'm aware, has not yet released a barrel aged quad. They've released the Quad Reserve (quad w/ brown sugar and shiraz grape juice), which is aged, but not in barrels.

If that's the one you're looking for, it's a occasional brew - they're done brewing it for 2012, so if you need a bottle NOW it might be hard to find one, but once they brew it again in 2013, it's still just shelf beer, really.
  3. Thanks, I meant the quad reserve. I'll just wait for a 2013 release then, and pick it up a weekend when I go to Boston.
  4. haven't seen that one around any of the boston/burbs bottle shops in awhile. Go grab a somerweisse or Fallen Apple!
    Ganglani likes this.
  5. Got to try Fallen Apple at Craft Beer Cellar a couple weeks ago. That was awesome.
  6. We have not brewed the Quad in a long time but planning to bring it back in 2013. The current plan is to barrel age the next batch of Quad. Sourcing barrels for it over the coming weeks. Cheers.