1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

No One Wants to See A BA Naked Hints/Hauls

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by biglobo8971, May 22, 2012.

1. Axic10

Axic10 Savant (425) New Jersey Mar 15, 2008

First hint: This is the first BIF since August 2011 where I don't have any link to Ungertaker (or so I think).
  2. After going over my targets wants I should be able to hit a large number of them!

Hint #1 My target is East of me.
  3. buffs9

buffs9 Savant (450) Colorado Apr 28, 2008

Just a reminder, as I need to do it myself. Update your wants and profile (always like it when people include favorite styles) and anything else helpful.
  4. Ungertaker

Ungertaker Savant (460) Minnesota Apr 30, 2010

Hint #1:

My target has been in at least one of the BIFs I have been in.
  5. My target would be a good person to go camping with, they will find a box full of wants. One of which is Heady Topper. I have some shopping to do, may even contact a printer friend for some swag.
  6. Hint #1
    It has been rumored that my target has a heartbeat and could quite possibly be human. They live to the East of me, and that's a fact.
  7. Sender

Sender Initiate (0) Minnesota Sep 19, 2010

I already picked up a T-shirt for my target, it isn't available for purchase. You have to know someone to get one.
  8. leschkie

leschkie Savant (495) California Jan 30, 2011

I have proof that Frigyes Karinthy's "Six Degrees of Separation" concept is not a fallacy, because in fact I can be connected to my target in exactly six steps.

Hint #1:

leschkie --> MarkIntihar --> ________ --> ________ --> ________ --> ________ --> ________

More to follow...
  9. Wow Sender, thanks for making us look back already- "you have to know someone", dang. Hmm, my target lives west of me & will most definitely dig what I'm planning to send. In fact, his whole region would be psyched to get some of this.
  10. So that's what, half this BIF??
  11. Sender

I'm just trying to make everybody else look bad, and hoping my target likes their box.
  12. more than half son.
  13. Hint 1: My Target has yet to post in this thread
  14. Hint 2: I have shared a beer with my target
  15. Hint 3: My target is one my list of people to trade with...
  16. I don't think I've shared a beer with anyone on this thread. I'll wait for the pics to post & decide who doesn't look likes serial killer in waiting.
  17. I have a few of these in the cellar
  18. I "think" I'm at 6, but it was dark out and I was drunk .:eek:
  19. buffs9

I too have never had a drink w/ anyone in this BIF, and I'm bummed about that. Someday...
  20. hell, I used to live in CO, it could happen
  21. My target does not currently live, or to my knowledge ever have lived, in the state of Colorado.
  22. mnbearsfan

mnbearsfan Savant (390) Minnesota Dec 25, 2009

I am in a BIF with my target as of right now. I may be an addict, this is now the 4th BIF I am currently in. This is heading east.
  23. Sours is wrapped up so you should be down to a measly 3.

Easy peasy
  24. Hint 4: My box shall me going East (not really much of a hint from California, but hey I could have said it was going North.)
  25. mnbearsfan

I guess it is three
    This is me in a box, this one and 13 run BIF. Sours are done, was not counting that one and shipped "what we do.."
  26. jodan

jodan Initiate (0) California Jul 24, 2008

This is my first hint as well. though mine is going north as well.
  27. baconsausage

baconsausage Savant (260) Vermont Jun 28, 2010

We must have been drunk at the same party. Have we met?:confused:;)

some lame hints:
    east
    ive either met them, traded with them, ar done a bif with them before
  28. Ungertaker

Ungertaker Savant (460) Minnesota Apr 30, 2010

If I hadn't already posted here, I would have thought this was me!
  29. I don't know anyone in this BIF, though I think geography may be to blame for that. My target lives in a sunny state & also likes Heady Topper- so get ready to receive sone of Vt's finest!
  30. The sun goes down and suddenly I'm blind...
  31. best drunk excuse of that whole weekend "yeah, I cant see at night". I think there were 10 people who Tucker introduced himself to more than twice.
  32. baconsausage

baconsausage Savant (260) Vermont Jun 28, 2010

were you there? I didnt see you.
  33. I think introductions 3,4 and 5 took place in about 15 minutes. 4 and 5 I think he literally turned around introduced himself to someone else then to me again. Hey at least I remembered his name unlike 80% of everyone else I met.
  34. mnbearsfan

I thought it could be me, but I am not on his list...
  35. BigGene

BigGene Initiate (0) Florida Oct 30, 2010

with doing very little research I think this is me
  36. buffs9

my target may be getting a box on the early side. Depends on how Odell Small Batch Fest goes (this Sat) and if they do growler fills of any favorites that are still around next week.
  37. These hints threads are like foreplay for beer geeks. Especially since some people aren't shipping for a month.

My target lives west of me & in a state thought of as being one of the best beer states.
  38. Sender

My target is the lone person to represent their state in this BIF.
  39. Hint #2
    If I were to test drive a Chevy Volt (in electricity mode only) from my door to my target's door, it would cost me a grand total of $115.25 to deliver this box. Total does not include trip incidentals such as twinkies, hohos, and twizzlers.