1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

No One Wants to See A BA Naked Hints/Hauls

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by biglobo8971, May 22, 2012.

1. My target is going to have a big chunk of their wants hit including a mini vertical of one!

Growler is not a want but I'm pretty sure it will be after you sample it and I'd highly recommend getting a couple of livers to help assist you in drinking it;).

T-shirt is also featuring a beer in your wants and will be accompanying the beer in your box.

I have to wait for a certain keg to be tapped for your growler so you will be receiving towards the end of the shipping window but trust me it is sooooooooo worth it.
  2. How do you know if you're provisional?
  3. you were told during the sign up back and forth.
  4. Ah, ok, thanks!
  5. Axic10

Axic10 Savant (425) New Jersey Mar 15, 2008

Definitely following the rules on this one, I did a double check of wants and noticed that they were provisional. Not a pain in the ass, just me almost jumping the gun.
  6. I like it, trust me I do. Its awesome when you get a lot of participation on BIFs. This one has had a lot of participation and is fun to follow. I for one, cant wait until hauls start coming through.
  7. Mines boxed up and ready to meet to the Fedex guy tomorrow morning.
    Should be hitting my target who resides in one of the original 13 colonies on Friday.
  8. BigGene

BigGene Initiate (0) Florida Oct 30, 2010

if someone is provisional... does the box have to land before they can be shipped or just send you a tracking number BigLobo?
  9. Being one of the provisionals, I was told the box had to land before my box could be shipped. Which is totally understandable.
  10. BigGene

thank you wanted to make sure.
  11. funkyaudio

funkyaudio Savant (385) Illinois Feb 14, 2009

I have to pick up the growler some day this week and the box will be out the next day. And is heading to a town with Ivy
  12. These hauls sound like they're going to be of the hook- pressure, pressure! I love it!
  13. If I rode non stop on a unicycle at average speed, it would take me 8.8 days to get to my target.

And no, I've never ridden a unicyle, but it is a really cool mode of transportation.
  14. BigGene

Box shipped, BigLobo, I will send you the tracking # when i get home (left it in the car)

24# box is going to land Thursday

-This state has a plethora of corporate headquarters located there.
    -2010 Population Estimate - 897,934
    -State Macro invertebrate: Stonefly
    -Highest Elevation 447.85 ft. above sea level

Thats enough
  15. buffs9

buffs9 Savant (450) Colorado Apr 28, 2008

Another person I know doesn't have me. Eliminated 7 so far...
    I'm planning to get my growler on Monday and ship by Tuesday so it's not traveling over a weekend, as it may take 3-4 days to get to my target.
  16. I've lost track of who doesn't have me...

On a more important note- this is a day late, but to anyone who serves, has served, or has family that does/has- thanks for your service to our country! It's a bit heavy for a BA thread, but always important :)
  17. Buffs, eleminate number 8, its not me.
  18. baconsausage

baconsausage Savant (270) Vermont Jun 28, 2010

I hope my target likes controversy, of the BA variety
  19. buffs9

buffs9 Savant (450) Colorado Apr 28, 2008

You were already one of the seven w/ the "I've had beers with my target" hint.
  20. I don't think baconsausage has me, since he lives in vt, bc I dig a good controversy.
  21. BigGene

Well i went over all the hints I think i have eliminated 10 of you! Dying to see how right I am
  22. I still haven't a slightest clue to who has me. Have completely eleminated 4 or 5 though.
  23. BigGene

My target has not posted in this thread, not even once.
  24. And there's 6. Thanks Gene.
  25. shrek806

shrek806 Savant (275) New York Mar 1, 2010

Okay, time for some hints:
    Hint #1 My target has not posted as of yet in this thread
    Hint #2 My target is NOT a provisional
    Hint #3 My target and I have crossed paths a few times, some may say it has been dark, filled with broken and shattered dreams. Some may say something is missing in our relationship.
  26. LostTraveler

LostTraveler Savant (375) Maine Oct 28, 2011

Sending out 2 day old Pliney, save them the trouble and you the shipping and just drain pour it for them.
  27. LostTraveler

1. May target is not provisional
    2. My target's want list will be quite a challenge for me to hit wants
    3.My target has been in other BIFs with me

Note- I dont know if I put this in my target info but to my sender- please do not send out next week if you plan on sending, I will be gone out of state to get married.
    To my target, you will be getting you box at the later end of the target time because of the same reason, I will try to make this up to you.
  28. T&P
  29. LostTraveler

T&P?
  30. Thoughts and prayers. You know, because your life is over. This is coming from a married man.

J/K, married life is great. I just hope your better half doesn't like sours. If so, T&P for your wallet
  31. LostTraveler

thanks, she was 100% hating beer, until she tasted an Allagash Coolship when we went to buy a bottle...
  32. baconsausage

DOOM!!! On a lighter note: my target is my target again
  33. Coming from the only female here- I say congrats on getting married! I have not yet taken the plunge, but I think you need some support on this thread! Plus, now you have a perma-mule! I'd refrain from calling her that though...
  34. LostTraveler

She caught on to that the second time I brought her for that....
  35. Yea just make sure you actually end up getting beer (Lebleu nearly got me murdered), but hey at least she's willing to play along.
  36. As for beers to reel her in- I was lured by allagash white originally, hence my name- but now I love Flanders red. I've found most of the girls getting dragged along dig this style, so good luck!
  37. Honestly though- who doesn't like going to a release or tasting? I easily got pulled in, I'm sure she will too!
  38. My wedding is at the end of July. Congratulations!
    My woman is accustomed to being my mule. Albeit, I call her my "extra hands". She's not stupid though and just goes along with it.
    The selling point is the stouts and reds available.
  39. baconsausage

thats what I ment by doom. once they go sour they never go back.
  40. Last and final hint(s)...
    My target has posted in this thread, and if I were to mixup CA and ** on the mailing label, it would only be traveling about 2 hours from me.
    If you feel this is you, you will have a 30 pounder landing on your doorsteps on Saturday.