1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

North Sound Sour Tasting?

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by podunkparte, Jul 29, 2012.

1. RandomName7

RandomName7 Member

Dang... I wish this was on a Sunday (or a Monday or a Tuesday). Just moved out to Bellevue like 2 months ago, been trying to find a tasting. Only really decent sour I have at the moment is some Batch 5 Beatification, but it just seems wrong to open and drink them by myself. But since I have to work Saturday night and I don't have a car, I just can't justify all the bus hoping (and there's that whole intoxication thing to worry about). :(
  2. podunkparte

podunkparte Member

You just called Beat decent.... :cool:

God I love that beer
  3. podunkparte

podunkparte Member

If you want to know how this ended you have to sign a waiver. It wasn't pretty
  4. podunkparte

podunkparte Member

[​IMG]
    Epic Erika 3, Cisco Lady of the Woods, Fantasia, Splinter Blue, 2004 Cyclops BW, Smuttynose Saison, 1995 Bigfoot, 2008 LP Gueuze, 2009 Sang Royal, Jester King Mikkeller collab (terrible), Weyerbacher Sour Black, 2009 Abyss, Goose Island Juliet, 2012 Utopias, Cascade Blueberry, Ithaca LeBlue, Ithaca White Gold, Snipes Mt's ex-brewer's limited sour, Ithaca Brute, Big Sky Kriek (HAHAHAHA), Cascade Figaro, Silver City Le Fat, 2011 Black Tuesday, 3F Golden Blend
    beertunes likes this.
  5. m4ttj0nes

m4ttj0nes Member

what stole the show?
  6. podunkparte

podunkparte Member

For me the standouts were LP Gueuze, 95 Bigfoot, Golden Blend, LeBlue, and Utopias. All great.
  7. punkhim

punkhim Member

Agree. I'd add Juliet to that list. I really enjoyed that.
  8. draheim

draheim Member

Wish I could have made it. Unfortunately this is moving weekend for me. Can't wait to be done with this.
    Speaking of which, I unearthed my cellar (usually buried deep in the garage)... Most of these boxes are completely full.
    [​IMG]
    Cheers!
    beertunes likes this.
  9. bbarnumboy

bbarnumboy Member

I would agree, Juliet was very good. very cool to pair le Bleu and Cascades blueberry side by side. They are different animals thought, that is for sure.
    beertunes likes this.