1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

October Belgium Visit

Discussion in 'Benelux' started by seniorshmently, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hello all, my apologies if similar threads are posted routinely, but myself and a couple buddies will be visiting Belgium from the 26th to the 29th of October and I am trying to gauge the availability of some Cantillon seasonals. Specifically, I would love to snag some Saint Lamvinus and Vigneronne (of course would love some Fou' Foune, but understand that will be a separate undertaking in itself), but I believe the season for these may have come and gone. If they are not readily available at the brewery or bottle shops, is there any interest in setting up an in person trade for beers I have in my cellar or can easily obtain in Colorado? We will be in Antwerp and Brussels and various places in between.

Thanks a lot for any info and I am literally counting down the days until I arrive in Belgium!
  2. Dennoman

Dennoman Savant (485) Belgium Aug 20, 2011

There's a reason why people want them so much. You shouldn't be expecting to just walk into a shop and find these. Saint Lamvinus and Vigneronne are all but gone, so it's not like our rivers are overflowing with them. I'd love to work out an IP trade though, I say BM me a cellar list :) I'll try my best to get you some cool bottles.
  3. I can definitely provide you and your friends with some Lamvinus (still have some bottles in my private stock), would love to trade with some beers from Great Divide : Yeti, Hercules, Hibernation, ... And as always, if you need some information on Belgium and places to visit ... Just shoot !
    And we can set-up a trade in Antwerp if you like !