1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Odell Tree Shaker

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by hiroprot, May 25, 2013.

1. Is this still available anywhere? I'd love to pick up a few bottles.
  2. I'd like to find some preferably in Denver.
  3. Mebuzzard

Mebuzzard Champion (910) Colorado May 19, 2005

Colorado + had it on tap last week. Probably gone, but......
  4. denver10

denver10 Champion (865) Kentucky Nov 17, 2010

Maybe call Liquor Mart on Colorado Blvd up? They always had their Odell Cellar Reserve series beers in stock llonger than most.
  5. Was at Liquor Mart earlier today, all out :(
  6. I've got an extra. Wouldn't mind passing it on. I'm way southeast Denver though...practically Kansas.
  7. SalukiAlum

SalukiAlum Advocate (505) Colorado Dec 19, 2010

Plenty at Odell per a few hours ago. (let me know if you need any)
  8. rob2654

rob2654 Aficionado (205) Colorado May 20, 2004

I am in Santa Fe and just bought a bottle yesterday. Plenty down here and I am happy to buy some and exchange in central Denver. $11.99 per; BM me.
  9. SFACRKnight

SFACRKnight Advocate (595) Colorado Jan 20, 2012

saw a ton on the shelves at bubbles in casstle rock and parker payless this weekend. That's a lot closer than santta fe.
  10. Still around in Boulder.
  11. Moose90

Moose90 Savant (405) Colorado Nov 25, 2012

Still a few left in Greeley. Lots still at the source though.
  12. Hey guys, thanks for all the suggestions. I checked most of these without luck :( Will try the other suggestions and hopefully I'll get lucky.

Ssteigerwald, thanks for the generous offer. I was hoping to pick up 3-4, but given that they seem to be so scarce now I wouldn't want to take any away from you ;)
  13. I know it was scarce back in May but anyone spot any place on the south side of Denver that still has this? Cheers!
  14. scray24

scray24 Savant (275) Colorado Mar 12, 2008

Depending on how far south you want to drive, I think bubbles in CR has some and cork and bottle in Monument (exit 161) had some a few days ago.
    nolimitnsb likes this.
  15. heyduke

heyduke Aficionado (160) Colorado Jan 14, 2011

I have a couple I'd be willing to part with if you want to work something out.