1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Ok, I'll do it: Hurricane Beer?

Discussion in 'US - South' started by MrHassellYaHurd, Aug 27, 2012.

1. What've you guys got for the next couple of days? I've got a few Hoptimums stashed away, as well as a case of Torpedo.

In before NOLA Hurricane Saison.:p
    animal69 likes this.
  2. I've got some home brews I'm going to finish for the next couple days. If I drink anything else it will be local. And, if I really need to get out of the house I'm taking my ass to Avenue Pub and go belly up to the bar.
    animal69 likes this.
  3. animal69

animal69 Advocate (570) Louisiana Sep 21, 2007

Just got back from rouses, pretty barren craft selection to my surprise, i bought guinness foriegn export n last anchor porter, have 2 arrogant bastards (which they were out of) and 3 torpedos in my fridge, think im hunkered
  4. Picked up a Sierra Nevada Beer Camp and a handle of Rum
    animal69 likes this.
  5. Sam Adams Octoberfest and a Couple Stone 16th anniversaries. Will finish with a Westy 12
    animal69 likes this.
  6. animal69

Hunkerin down through these 1st winds & rain with some leffe blonde n a guinness export, savin my bastards n trorpedo for tonite !
  7. Had some SA Lat 48, St. Arnolds Oktoberfest and finished up last night with a Hill Farmstead Everett. Looks like nothing but wind and rain for today, so I may have to crack something nice again tonight!
    animal69 likes this.
  8. animal69

Dire straits !!! Down to 1 leffe & 1 torpedo and EVERYTHING on the northshore is closed due to outage !!!
  9. you in mandeville?
  10. animal69

No slidell, whole towns without power rite now
  11. Sippin some Nola brown now, hit up some Jackie o's dynamo hum and some tin roof blonde too.

You should save some of that hill farmstead for the next bottle share in sept!
  12. Damn, wish I'd known...I'm in Slidell too, had power the whole time...
  13. I got some good stuff lined up still ;-)
  14. nolabrew

nolabrew Aficionado (160) Louisiana Apr 20, 2010

Stupidly, I had a lot of good beer but no ice. I lost power early Tuesday afternoon so I had to drink it all too quickly.
  15. Still sipping on (hot) torpedoes. No power, but making the best out of things! Hope you guys and gals have all made out pretty well.
  16. nate8767

nate8767 Aficionado (185) Alabama Nov 1, 2011

Gin and juice
  17. Laid back.... With my mind on entergy and energy on my mind!