1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Old man is heading to CT...

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by WYVYRN527, Mar 3, 2013.

1. WYVYRN527

WYVYRN527 Member

My dad is going to be heading to Connecticut for the week tomorrow morning. Is there anything out right now that I should have him pick up for me while he's out there?
  2. DrWangerBanger

DrWangerBanger Member

It largely depends on what area of CT he is visiting. It would also help to know what state he is visiting from
  3. Bradystraps

Bradystraps Member

If he is anywhere near New Haven, have him hit NEBC and pick up some fresh Gandhi Bot. You'll thank me later.
  4. jtdolla911

jtdolla911 Member

As a masshole who doesn't get it anymore, pick up any NEBCO (New England Brewing) he can find
    smutty33 likes this.
  5. WYVYRN527

WYVYRN527 Member

He's coming from Minnesota. Probably going to be near Hartford much of the time, but also in Bristol and Burlington, as my godfather lives there and is responsible for hiring most of the people you see and hear on ESPN.
  6. jazzmac

jazzmac Member

Harvest is west Hartford is small but has a great selection, especially NEBCO in this area.
    yeti123 likes this.
  7. ellis860

ellis860 Member

Relic Brewing Co in Plainville is close to ESPN. Check the website for hours.