1. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $14.99 (US/print only). Offer ends April 30. Subscribe now! (Because great beer deserves great stories AND readers.)

Please help I need a good bottle shop in Hunnington Beach!

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by Nicolay3535, Dec 26, 2012.

1. My wife's best friend is in Hunnington and i need to find a good bottle shop so she can grab me some goods i can't get down here. Any and all help is much welcomed, Also if anyone can help with whats out and available that would be great too. I'm in Tampa so anyone who helps gets a Cigar City Trading buddy out of this for sure, i live minutes from the brewery and can get you pretty much anything they release.

2. Total Wine in HB is pretty good. You can search the inventory online from where you are and send her a list. http://www.totalwine.com/

3. Thanks dude i didn't even realize total wine was out there i already have my cart full, If you ever need CCB stuff just holler! Unfortunately i was looking for some alpine and russian river but they are out any other shops someone can recommend.

4. dcgunman

dcgunman Savant (390) California Jul 1, 2009

Where bouts in HB is she? She can also check out Mr Kegs, Liquor Warehouse, Whole Foods (near Total Wine & More) and as a last effort she can go to Bevmo (near Total and Whole Foods). I'm near Mr Kegs and even though its not as full as Total or Whole Foods they do get in some good brews. They can also take request on what your looking for. What are you looking for?

5. BA and non BA imperial stouts, and super hoppy Cali beers.

6. Hilltop Liquor on the corner of Beach Blvd and Indianapolis Ave. Right next to Normita's, who makes the best fish tacos.

7. Thanks everyone.

8. Total Wine, and also Whole Foods is right across the street. Both have great selection, also, Bevmo is also right there. All three, are less than a mile apart. Whole Foods has a nice tap list as well, like 20+ taps, and the bartender is nice.