1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Poland - still no one?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by grze, Mar 16, 2013.

1. grze

grze Member

Hello,

Was checking these forums for a while now and still one one from Poland popped up...not even anybody visiting. Anyway, there's a real beer revolution going on over there right now (for about a year I think), so there are some good brews being released. I have been there only once within the last 6 years so if there is anybody who lives there or visits let me know!
  2. pixieskid

pixieskid Member

Just curious, what is the point of your thread? Are you just wondering if there are any BAs in Poland?
    From my experience, Europeans that are interested in beer normally use RB...I'm an american living in France and have been on BA for some time, it just felt right to maintain my presence on here...now my focus is promoting French Craft beer and helping those who are visiting Paris.
  3. grze

grze Member

Yeah, both, just checking if there are any members residing in Poland and also if there is someone who i familiar with both markets, North America and Polish
  4. nloetz

nloetz Member

I think that it is a real shame that there aren't more BA folk documenting the European beer scene. I tend to trust the opinions of people on here more than I do of people from other sites.
    pixieskid likes this.
  5. pixieskid

pixieskid Member

Im always doing what I can for France and Europe in general...but yeah i agree with you.
  6. pixieskid

pixieskid Member

Havent been to Poiland yet, but if youre eve curious about france...i got you covered.
  7. I'm in Poland now and the best beer I've had so far was in Brovaria, Poznan. World class. In Warsaw check out Browarmia Królewska, great beer and food. Give BierHalle a miss. Horrid beer and very tacky. Also some good beers in the supermarket. It just depends on the style you like.Let price be your guide. Cheap = cheap. Oh and best of all, beer is good value in Poland.
  8. nloetz

nloetz Member

Oh, I've been to that bar in Poznan. It's pretty nice, but I'm not sure I'd go all the way to Poznan just for that beer. Makes a good stop though on a trip through Poland. ;)

Nice blog. I'll have to give this thing a look through.
  9. Not sure I'd go out of my way either, but it was the best beer I've had in Poland so far. Poznan does make a convient stop if going or coming from Germany.
    nloetz likes this.