potential bad trader...advice from the community, Ace_of_Suds

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by kbuzz, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The ol' "life got too hard" excuse. Wasn't too panicked to make a few more trades. Sigh...

mythaeus, Mag00n, blue-dream and 2 others like this.
  2. kbuzz

kbuzz Advocate (590) Pennsylvania Jan 22, 2011

In talking to others who know him from other trading circles...it sounds like he's done this at least one other time to one other person. So not a one time thing with this guy...

I hope he follows through on getting you what he owes you...but I'll never trade with him. We all have lives to keep up with and shit that goes awry from time to time. Not an excuse to wait 7 months to follow through on your end of a deal...or at the very least, keep up communication...

KJ2013 and blue-dream like this.
  3. Mag00n

Mag00n Savant (390) New York Nov 21, 2008

Yep, even sadder that this guy will not be in the bad traders list because the system wasnt used. I need to start keeping my own list.

4. asams10

asams10 Savant (385) North Carolina Mar 19, 2014

OP, let us know when he makes good. Hopefully it doesn't take 7 more months...

KJ2013 likes this.
  5. KJ2013

KJ2013 Savant (410) Pennsylvania Apr 14, 2013

he has sent me a pic with the fed ex receipt and sent me the tracking number and a pic of the box he is sending so I think all is going to be ok with this now. Looks like i should get it on wednesday. Will continue updating. That sucks kbuzz because so far everyone i talked to said he has been a great trader and I was pretty much ready to write this off as a one time mistake. Oddly long and weird, but once nonetheless.

6. kbuzz

kbuzz Advocate (590) Pennsylvania Jan 22, 2011

NY to PA...a one day FedEx ship....no?

7. cfh64

cfh64 Advocate (730) Texas Aug 16, 2005

Instead of FTFY, how about "I have written this off as a one time mistake"? Yeah he delivered but its not someone I would endorse trading with in the future. Just be sure its not a two time mistake. Not lecturing but speaking from personal experience.

blue-dream and KJ2013 like this.
  8. KJ2013

FedEx site said delivery day is tomorrow so I will know tomorrow. He gave me a tracking number and it worked and said package on its way to me to arrive Wednesday.

9. KJ2013

I received a box of beer today and all is well. Sent me some real nice extras as well to make up for all the delays and crazy shit. I appreciate the support on here and those who helped me get a hold of Ace of Suds through other means as well. Thanks again and I think it is safe to say that this thread has served its purpose!

jmdrpi, lic217, cavedave and 12 others like this.
  10. blue-dream

blue-dream Moderator (760) Illinois Aug 22, 2013 Staff Member

I love it when it all works out, another bad trader shamed into doing what he should have in the first place. Ace if u r reading this you are still on my dnt list. No excuses!

11. Wow. My head really hurts after reading all of this. I'm happy at least it ended well.....or did it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.