Prairie Artisan Ales

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by chaseabeer, Dec 6, 2012.

1. chaseabeer

chaseabeer Savant (370) Oklahoma Feb 4, 2009

Prairie Artisan Ale is happy to announce our partnership with The Shelton Brothers for 2013. This partnership will allow Prairie to have its products available across the Midwest, and eventually the entire US, and Europe. The initial products available will Be Prairie Ale, our Brett conditioned saison, Prairie Hop, our dry hopped saison, Prairie Standard, our session strength saison available on draft and in 6-packs, and a limited amount of Prairie Noir, our Imperial Oatmeal Stout aged in bourbon barrels. The Chicago and St Louis markets can expect to see our products first, with distribution spreading from there.

2. Tnudish

Tnudish Initiate (0) Wisconsin Feb 16, 2012

Any idea when we will start seeing stuff in Chicago? Look forward to trying your saisons

3. chaseabeer

We are shipping everything in 2 weeks. It will be in January for sure. I'm going to come up there for a week to meet everyone once we have a firm release date.

Nachos4two likes this.
  4. so it will be in stl for sure? i thought the shelton bros wont dist to us (in stl) anymore

5. chaseabeer

They are in the middle of opening a distribution center in MO. Should be happening soon. The idea will be that I can ship beer there vs Boston keeping costs low and my bottles from being $15.

6. but is STL clarified ? i assumed its the KC area, would love your beer to make it here

7. cfrances33

cfrances33 Champion (760) Illinois Jun 12, 2012

Awesome stuff, I'm looking forward to your beer getting out here!

8. levon15

levon15 Aficionado (210) Illinois Jan 19, 2012

If shelton ever gets anything to STL, I'll be impressed.

FTowne and jaminjohnson like this.
  9. evilcatfish

evilcatfish Advocate (515) Missouri May 11, 2012

I'm really looking forward to trying these beers! Unfortunately, as others have stated, the "Bros" don't have much street cred in StL these days...

FTowne likes this.
  10. Envelopes

Envelopes Initiate (0) Ohio Aug 26, 2012

Definitely sounds good! I'll have to try some when I'm in Chicago this Feb.

11. BeerNDoggerel

BeerNDoggerel Savant (340) Illinois Mar 13, 2011

Rockford... just a little west of Chicago. Real saison country. Send your beer here!

12. Looking forward to the arrival of your beer in Chicago!

13. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Aficionado (170) Oklahoma Jun 28, 2011

Can't wait to pick up my bottles of Noir at Biergarten tomorrow!

14. Bay01

Bay01 Savant (445) Illinois Nov 19, 2008

Any chance Chicago will see Prairie Pirate?

15. TX-Badger

TX-Badger Champion (935) Texas Jun 14, 2012

Are there any stores in the southern part of Oklahoma that carry your beers? Or are they widely available around Oklahoma City? Thanks!

16. Your brett'd saison sounds PHENOMENAL. Any chance of this making it to mid-Missouri (the Columbia area?).

17. chaseabeer

Pirate is going to be around 220 cases. I'd do more but the barrels are Very $$$. I'm going to sell about 100 cases in OK, the rest will ship. I'd Hess a handfull of cases will make it to Chicago. Any store in Southern OK can order cases. It's just me doing sales right now, Lawton is as far south as we go. Missouri is on hold till distribution for SB can get sorted out. The rum barrels are so sick, I wish I had more.

Bay01 likes this.
  18. Bay01

Bay01 Savant (445) Illinois Nov 19, 2008

That's great, thanks.

19. Is it safe to assume none of this will get to Atlanta anytime soon? If it won't, I will definitely need to put out an ISO.

20. dfree23

dfree23 Aficionado (120) Texas Dec 1, 2010

Chase, liked Noir and Prairie a lot. I bought them on a trip to Tulsa at Biergarten.
    I wish we could get this in Texas.