Price/Availability Check: Freetail Sours

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by AlexFields, Jan 16, 2013.

1. AlexFields

AlexFields Advocate (550) Tennessee Dec 13, 2009

Just wonder what the price range for Freetail bottles are--I found on their website that La Muerta is $10-11 at releases but couldn't find anything about the sours. Also curious about bottle counts, whether these are around on the shelf for a while or sell out at release days, etc. Thanks!

2. A little more, $12-14 I think. They are only available at the brewpub and may sit around for a couple days, but don't think much longer than that. Last year Ananke release was 70 cases if memory serves, Raspberry Ananke maybe the same, Fortuna Roja very limited and sold out immediately. Obviously someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, if you're looking to trade, let me know.

AlexFields likes this.
  3. bauermj

bauermj Savant (475) Illinois May 4, 2009

Very reasonably priced, and decently under the radar. Here's to (selfishly) hoping both stay that way. They make really nice beer

4. channels321

channels321 Savant (275) Texas Apr 16, 2012

Between $8-$12. Available only at the brewpub, the case counts are different for every beer (10 cases for fortuna Roja this year) but usually the other releases last atleast a week or two. Only sour they have right now is Porto gallito

5. Ah yes. Forgot about the newer sours (Yo Soy, Porto).

6. mhenson42

mhenson42 Advocate (605) Texas Nov 20, 2011

Ananke lasted about a month when it was released in April '12. Raspberry lasted 3-4 weeks. I went back several times to buy more of these for trades. Fortuna was 100 bottles and lasted 10 minutes. La Muerta lasted a little over a month I think. Porto has been around since 9/15. The Yo Soy Un Berliner may still be there. Not sure.

7. AlexFields

AlexFields Advocate (550) Tennessee Dec 13, 2009

Thanks all for the input! Was helpful.

willandperry likes this.