1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Question about two beer locations at BBF

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by budgie, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plotting my journey for Saturday session 2 and there are a couple of beers that I'd like to try, but it doesn't look like their stations are listed:

Brouwerij Liefmans - Goudenband -- Flanders Oud Bruin, 8%

De Proefbrouwerij (bvba Andelot) - Préaris Quadrupel -- Quadrupel (Quad), 10%
    Just seeing if anyone knows where I'll be able to spot them. Thanks!
  2. Todd

Todd Founder (1,430) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

Liefmans is Duvel. De Proef is Artisinal Imports. It's all listed in the fest guide too.
  3. Excellent! Thank you sir. Looking forward to another outstanding event.
  4. Since you're giving previews of what we'll probably find in the guide in due time-
    Are the breweries that are attending both days going to be in the same locations on Friday and Saturday (so we can use Saturday's map as a guide to Friday's layout)?
    And where can we expect Gasthaus & Gosebrauerei Bayerischer Bahnhof and Professor Fritz Briem (who are apparently distributed by B. United International) and Brouwerij Timmermans-John Martin N.V.(Belukus Marketing)?
  5. Todd

As posted, Friday and Saturday are two completely different formats. We pour Friday (no industry booths, they'll be drinking) and the industry pours on Saturday, so locations will not be the same.

Beers on Saturday are poured at their respective brewer or importer booth. Again, it'll be listed in the guide; there's a booth number for each listing.
  6. So any guide to how Friday will work? Not by brewery or distributor? How will it be organised and will the guide be handed out as people are in line to get in, to help us have a slight clue as to where everything is.
  7. Todd

Yep. We'll have a one-sheet for all of the NOTF beers tonight and they'll also be on the walls.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.