1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Renewing Digital vs. Paper

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate magazine' started by nriech, Feb 28, 2013.

1. nriech

nriech Savant (405) Virginia Mar 9, 2005

I have been a "founding member" subscriber of the paper version and am switching to the digital version. I dont want the bros. to think Im no longer interested in the mag with the email I keep getting to resubscribe.

Suggestion: On the emails for resubscribing to paper, add a link that says I am now a digital customer or something like this. It would probably be benefical to your knowledge of where the print customers are going, straight up cancelling or just going digital.

Thanks!

2. Todd

Todd Founder (1,625) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

As the two are completely separate products, from separate companies, there's no easy way to sync the information; if at all. And while we could add a link, it relies on user input which won't give us an accurate reading of who's moved to Google Play; some do both too.

That said, in the near future we'll be offering another service that'll allow current print subscribers to get a digital version for iOS and Android. No exact ETA, but we're currently working on making it happen.

If you're no longer interested in getting the emails, there's a link to remove yourself from the list.

Cheers!

Torontoblue likes this.