1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Richmond, VA Tasting Groups?

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by mocktm, Oct 20, 2012.

1. mocktm

mocktm Member

Just getting set to make the move to Richmond from New York. I know that bottle shares happen from time to time at Mekong, but just wondering if there is a regular group around as well? Would love to meet some people. Cheers
  2. raverjames

raverjames Member

Look up Richmond Beer Elite on Facebook.
  3. codasnap52

codasnap52 Member

Hey I'll be hitting up Mekong tomorrow night for my once a year visit with the great On. Brought some fresh Heady Topper to share if anyone is interested send me a BM.
  4. Shilt

Shilt Member

Saw this too late! Going to the girlfriends work party. Shoot me a BM if you are planning on staying late at Mekong, and I'll try and stop by with something.
  5. codasnap52

codasnap52 Member

Damn dude sorry I missed this too! I was at Mekong until about 11 and I dropped some cans off with On to share with some local hopheads. Gosh I love Mekong, I'm from CT and it really is just the best. If you are local I have a couple of cans left if you wanna trade something fun, I'll be heading north around noon otherwise. Shoot me a BM otherwise, Cheers!