1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Riverside and/or Temecula for bottleshare or tasting?

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by 4kbrianb, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Anyone in either of those areas interested in a bottle share or tasting? I live in Temecula and work in Riverside and want to try to get something started.... either monthly, bi-monthly, whatever. There have got to be plenty of you BA'ers out in both of those cities.

Even if you guys just want to grab lunch at the damn salted pig when they have something good on tap. That works for me.

2. chodog

chodog Aficionado (155) California Dec 31, 2010

I'm in for sure, I live in Elsinore and am good for going to temecula or riverside or somewhere inbetween.

3. wellp... at least there's two of us....

4. I'm in Wrightwood and willing to make a trek to Riverside for a bottle share.

5. Alright up to 3! we have ourselves a crowd now... I am looking in to a location in Riverside if we can get a decent amount of people. I figure between the surrounding counties we should be able to get something going. I would say my place, but my garage and a newborn aren't going to be bottle share friendly haha. So lets get something going!

6. salzar

salzar Initiate (0) California Dec 27, 2008

I am in Morreno Valley, might be willing to venture to riverside

7. j47paco

j47paco Savant (370) California Dec 19, 2010

I'll drive to Riverside. I've also been meaning to check out The Salted Pig.

8. arash1000

arash1000 Aficionado (190) Arkansas Sep 26, 2012

I am always down for a good bottle share. I live in Claremont so Riverside would work better for me.

9. Awesome, glad we got a couple people interested. I will start looking around for a workable venue. If any of you have an idea of a place we could use please let us know also!

10. just so you all know... I am shooting to get something planned for March. most likely the end of March after I go back to work after the baby is here.

if anyone has location ideas please let me know.

11. This group ever work out? I know a couple temecula people that would be interested.