1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

rocks brewing building own brewery

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by aussieoverlord, Jul 8, 2013.

1. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Advocate (610) Australia Dec 29, 2006

People magazine...does that mean $50 for the best girl next door photo each week?

2. for someone used to being cryptic, this one beats me even ... ;p

3. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Advocate (610) Australia Dec 29, 2006

"Rocks Brewing Co has also appointed a new director in Simon Osborn, who has held previous roles including sales director for People Magazine (ACP) before joining the McDonalds team running and owning restaurants for the past 20 years."

4. Sorry, i skimmed and did not see that mention. We also have folks ex media companies and TV ...

5. danieelol

danieelol Advocate (510) Australia Jun 15, 2010

I thought C'Coke was alluding to the line "The craft beer game is so reliant on margins and maximising profits that I need someone like this to keep us on the right path going forward."

6. Still not getting why that is a problem sorry ... like Pauline said ...

7. Lukie

Lukie Savant (425) Australia Jun 16, 2007

Off-Topic, but this is hilariously ridiculous:

Which style of craft beer will grow the fastest this year?
    Pale Ale
    India Pale Ale
    Dark beers
    Craft lagers

danieelol likes this.
  8. Corona is a lager ...

joecast likes this.
  9. ALEBOY

ALEBOY Savant (315) Australia May 31, 2003

Good luck Scotty, brewery building is exciting and scary stuff. Really interested to hear how the mash filter goes for you...

10. sirob

sirob Aficionado (170) Australia May 30, 2007

Mash filters are 1970s industrial brewery technology. Super efficient but ultimatley fail in most aspects of quality. They are being pulled out and replaced by traditional lauter tuns at many of the breweries that installed them years back.

11. Cheers Ian, looking forward to having all brewing in one spot. Will likely then Get sick of going to 4 different plants in a week ... Or 4 in one day like today.